Yellow | Dear fellow employee:

superstar was spot-on

Yes he was....now I think some apologies are forth coming?....KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Jeff. Although missteps is inappropriate, reckless disregard is what it was.

Wonder if the non-union employees got this letter about an upcoming "shared sacrifice"

One man able to cause so much misery for thousands and in the process walk away with millions of dollars......rot in hell William Zollars.

One man able to cause so much misery for thousands and in the process walk away with millions of dollars......rot in hell William Zollars.
In reality he couldn't have done it all by himself he had to have support and/or assistance. As was with Enron they should all have to pay a price for what was done.
You guys have some hard thinking to do in the near future and I don't envy your position. Should you decide to give 'er another round you should at least make damn sure that those at the top partake in the 'shared sacrifice' and then some. Pay 100% based on performance, no golden parachutes, etc. The bankers want to keep you alive and walking, there is no profit in you dead or bedridden so keep that in mind too. "Enough is enough, etc" talk is cheap. Too many are living hand to mouth and they cannot and will not stop that hand from coming up if they can help it. Therefor any hope at all will make another deal pass. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Have no fear boys and girls, banks have all to lose by calling the notes. They will re-fi. Hopefully, they won't ask labor to grease the wheels. Time for the bankers to sacrifice some....or sacrifice it all..Will Hoffa call their bluff..I sure hope so. Please pray for my Dad, an old union papermaker, he is in ICU battling a serious kidney infection. Best of luck...I still have good friends at YRC.

Have no fear boys and girls, banks have all to lose by calling the notes. They will re-fi. Hopefully, they won't ask labor to grease the wheels. Time for the bankers to sacrifice some....or sacrifice it all..Will Hoffa call their bluff..I sure hope so. Please pray for my Dad, an old union papermaker, he is in ICU battling a serious kidney infection. Best of luck...I still have good friends at YRC.
This is what the banks want. They want a longer term of concessions before they approve the refi. I hope all the people who voted yes on the last round vote no this time!!! (if there is a vote) enuff of the BS...This job will never be what is once was.Oh by the way!!!! May Yellow Freights Bill Zollars rot from the inside out with the syphilis of a million dead demons!!!:cuss: