Yellow | Dear fellow employee:

yrc should consolidate operations to new penn's barns, sell the huge yrc properties. hell the one in carlisle should be worth over 100 mil easy just on the real estate value alone.
it would pay down the debt and make refinancing look more attractive to the investors .

then again i'm all for them selling because ups has long outgrown our barn in mechanicsburg and could use a upgrade...

Broker the deal and you could retire on the commission.

IF you are going to dream, go big, or go home...

If I may suggest, SELL OFF REDDAWAY and the company will have lots of $$$ for a couple years and no one will have to take a pay cut.
We all have to sell something for the greater good of keeping YRC going. Please make it USF Reddaway.

If I may suggest, SELL OFF REDDAWAY and the company will have lots of $$$ for a couple years and no one will have to take a pay cut.
We all have to sell something for the greater good of keeping YRC going. Please make it USF Reddaway.
Sell for the greater good? If that's the case Yellow has been doing the world a favor for how long now?? My memory goes back as far as August of 1999 when they closed Preston...for the greater good???

Sell for the greater good? If that's the case Yellow has been doing the world a favor for how long now?? My memory goes back as far as August of 1999 when they closed Preston...for the greater good???

Yellow could never live on its own. Always been a pos parasite company.

Wonder if the non-union employees got this letter about an upcoming "shared sacrifice"

That's a big yes. Did you think we didn't have pay cuts, furloughs and an end to our 401k contributions? Wasn't just you guys... also, expecting some huge changes to our health care soon.

Yellow could never live on its own. Always been a pos parasite company.

What a statement. Give me an example of one that didn't acquire other companies. Sure wasn't comodeway now was it?dont like that? Then drop the whole bashing former companies thing & others might too...

May I suggest you lose your job & the rest of us live happily ever after. You know,for the greater good.

Here's 2 things for you to consider. LEGACY COST and for those teamster employees SNAP BACK. Those are why you're going down with the Titanic.

Employees get paid first(Ok second after the IRS), lenders last I would want to keep my name off the lenders list................

I have been through a couple of trucking company bankruptcies. You will get pennies on the dollar. The most painful one was NW. I was owed 3 weeks wages plus vacation and personal/sick days. The wages being 3 weeks was because, for example, the hours we worked this week were not paid until 11/22. And even though I was on direct deposit, for some mysterious reason the final pay I received came in the form of a rubber check. I can not recall exact numbers since this occurred in 1999. I know I was owed $3700 in wages alone, I got $2300 total from the court. And because it was wages I was owed, I was at the top of the list. It took a year, probably more, to get that money.

I knew if I ever saw old Jerry McMorris again, it was gonna be ugly. He went to live with Satan a year or two ago. I hate very few people, he was at the top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big yes. Did you think we didn't have pay cuts, furloughs and an end to our 401k contributions? Wasn't just you guys... also, expecting some huge changes to our health care soon.

I have stupidvisors by me that have 6 or 7 weeks vacation. They also got some of their wages back. Equal sacrifice my arse! When this pos shuts down the freight won't dissapear. It will still need to be hauled by truck drivers. You clipboard drivers who ran the company into the ground can go manage McDonalds and harrass kids for putting too much ketchup on a burger.

Here's 2 things for you to consider. LEGACY COST and for those teamster employees SNAP BACK. Those are why you're going down with the Titanic.

I want clarify one thing. I don't believe liquidation is inevitable. However it is exponentially more likely than the sale of any YRCW operating subsidiary.

I have stupidvisors by me that have 6 or 7 weeks vacation. They also got some of their wages back. Equal sacrifice my arse! When this pos shuts down the freight won't dissapear. It will still need to be hauled by truck drivers. You clipboard drivers who ran the company into the ground can go manage McDonalds and harrass kids for putting too much ketchup on a burger.

You forgot to mention that when this place shuts down (which so many seem to want) truck drivers with attitudes won't be tolerated by the Nons like they were at the Union-protected companies which are slowly fading into the sunset. But don't let that fact stop anyone from shooting themselves in the foot.

309 YRC Chicago

Its seams the people with the most to say about our situation are not even employed by YRC ? Nothing else to do with their time I guess.

You forgot to mention that when this place shuts down (which so many seem to want) truck drivers with attitudes won't be tolerated by the Nons like they were at the Union-protected companies which are slowly fading into the sunset. But don't let that fact stop anyone from shooting themselves in the foot.

I'm not worried. But you sure sound like you are.

I'm not worried. But you sure sound like you are.

Then you might want to get your hearing tested since you're hearing sounds which aren't there.

I see a pattern with you. You can't ever counter an opinion different from your own without some little snide remark. Typical of someone with insecurity issues. So sad.