New Penn | Death at NP

Gto561

TB Lurker
Credits
About 2 weeks ago on a Friday one of our drivers was found dead behind the wheel in South Jersey due to a massive heart attack. Not sure if it was Cinnaminson or Trenton. Details are sketchy. All that was to us was he was a road man and that a supervisor discovered him slumped over the wheel. I'm surprised no one on here had any info on it

About 2 weeks ago on a Friday one of our drivers was found dead behind the wheel in South Jersey due to a massive heart attack. Not sure if it was Cinnaminson or Trenton. Details are sketchy. All that was to us was he was a road man and that a supervisor discovered him slumped over the wheel. I'm surprised no one on here had any info on it
Thanks for the information, may he rest in peace. It is surprising that nobody posted anything on it.

Sad to hear, I did a short stint at New Penn before I ended up at ABF, one of my friends works there and suggested I do the same. They have a rail with hand trucks chained to it, all with names written on the hand truck. I asked him why 5 of them didn't move (was about a 50 man barn). He named each one and what heart surgery they were recuperating from and listed those who had recovered and were back to work. Those numbers told me something so I went elsewhere.

Sad to hear, I did a short stint at New Penn before I ended up at ABF, one of my friends works there and suggested I do the same. They have a rail with hand trucks chained to it, all with names written on the hand truck. I asked him why 5 of them didn't move (was about a 50 man barn). He named each one and what heart surgery they were recuperating from and listed those who had recovered and were back to work. Those numbers told me something so I went elsewhere.
I could see that bothering someone. The days of me busting my rear end have been over. They don't deserve anything extra, especially the ignorant POS running Maspeth. Anyhow, it's terrible how this guy passes and nothing is mentioned. Was never, ever like this here before

shame. new penn was tops in the industry for many years. now a joke.
How true. I used to be jealous of my New Penn friend for working for a prestigious company...I no longer have that problem.

central dispatch probably gave the supr in cinn a hard time. now they had to cover a load. pathetic. probably got done late on the dock closing out also and got yelled at by TM. business as usual at the new NEW PENN

central dispatch probably gave the supr in cinn a hard time. now they had to cover a load. pathetic. probably got done late on the dock closing out also and got yelled at by TM. business as usual at the new NEW PENN
Probably, wouldn't put it pass them and the new garbage YRC management

3P1ICql.jpg

All those years and they're taking his run and giving it to another terminal. A warm body. At least that's rumored to be the plan.
Isn't he ready for a straight truck and five stops a day at this point?