Yellow | death wish? get your bonuses now

The significance of the current debt in the future will be affected by inflation. I assume the company is charging more for the same services than they did ten years ago – and will charge even more ten years from now. Remember when a million dollars was a huge sum of money? My original statement may be somewhat exaggerated but I do think there is something to think about here.

The significance of the current debt in the future will be affected by inflation. I assume the company is charging more for the same services than they did ten years ago – and will charge even more ten years from now. Remember when a million dollars was a huge sum of money? My original statement may be somewhat exaggerated but I do think there is something to think about here.

With the reorganizing of the covenant due to expire in 2018, interest rates are fixed moving forward.

If you have been around this company very long,you would know that Zollars borrowed almost a billion in 2003 to buy Roadway,and borrowed another billion in 2005 to buy the USF group of carriers.. The long term debt is what they have been carrying for the last 12 years and paying millions in interest on.
Say what BIG R GUY?!

P9h2x6Q.jpg

:bananapartyhat:

Begging?? Banks make money by lending money. They see YRCW as a customer. No customer, no profits.
Yes , you are correct to a point , and that is YRCW can't go to a regular bank for loans , just look at some from past , think some was Credit sussie & cayman Island banks & maybe blackrock and a few more that only lend to companies hard up for a loan and at a high interest rate . And Trip & Falcon-fan, before you go cheerleader on me , YES YRCW is the most wonderful company there is for the 10,00 families they are feeding and I feel very fortunate to work for them .

Yes , you are correct to a point , and that is YRCW can't go to a regular bank for loans , just look at some from past , think some was Credit sussie & cayman Island banks & maybe blackrock and a few more that only lend to companies hard up for a loan and at a high interest rate . And Trip & Falcon-fan, before you go cheerleader on me , YES YRCW is the most wonderful company there is for the 10,00 families they are feeding and I feel very fortunate to work for them .

"Regular bank"? Wong, do you have a clue about commercial/investment banking? Companies as large as YRCW don't go to your neighborhood "regular bank" to get financing. Credit Suisse is a global investment bank with offices/operations all around the world. They and banks like them are the ones capable of providing financing to large corporations.

PS - By the way, are all the rooms in your house painted black? Just wondering.

hR6qxW4.jpg

Yrc uses our bank too, partner....

"Regular bank"? Wong, do you have a clue about commercial/investment banking? Companies as large as YRCW don't go to your neighborhood "regular bank" to get financing. Credit Suisse is a global investment bank with offices/operations all around the world. They and banks like them are the ones capable of providing financing to large corporations.

Trip you are ALWAYS RIGHT !! but Black comment's are kinda ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ , my Uncle Obama lived in a WHITE House !!

Trip you are ALWAYS RIGHT !! but Black comment's are kinda ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ , my Uncle Obama lived in a WHITE House !!

Wong, I am definitely not always right. It just appears that way when I contradict someone who's almost always wrong.

PS - Black is a paint color. You made the race reference.

PPS - Be careful today and don't drop any freight on your toes. You have to keep your feet looking good for the beach.

No ,His are paded and There Yellow :438::lmao:

Wong, I am definitely not always right. It just appears that way when I contradict someone who's almost always wrong.

PS - Black is a paint color. You made the race reference.

PPS - Be careful today and don't drop any freight on your toes. You have to keep your feet looking good for the beach.
Trip you & Falconfan just keep drinking the :heykoolaid: !! and kiss my grits !

YRC stole our wages and retirement to pay execs and mangers big bonuses, now steal our wages and retirement to give it to new hires and casuals.
does welch have satan as an advisor ,asking"how do I destroy what's left of morale, how do I further devalue my long term employees?'
Satan has his office in Kansas. Right beside Welch. How do you think they keep getting those loans. Offering the chance at 26,ooo teamsters souls.