Dec 1 st

Discussion in 'Estes Express Lines' started by INTOTHENOW, Nov 22, 2008.

1. imported_roadpig

imported_roadpig Member

Elvis , you are a jerk ,but I do like reading your posts as you do not come off like a fruitcake just spewing crap. I may never agree with you on the union thing but I totally support your right to voice your opinion.

Kings disciple , lighten up , its Elvis , he has been throwing bombs here for some time . Its good to have a counterpoint.

2. TruckN4Jesus

TruckN4Jesus Member

I wouldn't say I loved it....maybe some sick sort of enjoyment was had by both of us :)

Happy Holidays All, and be thankful we are in a better financial state them alot of other carriers in this economy! :woot:

3. INTOTHENOW

INTOTHENOW Member

Well you should have stayed in the City, I wish I would have went into the City back when I had the chance.
    Linehaul sucks bigtime right now, we are getting screwed more and more everyday.

4. INTOTHENOW

INTOTHENOW Member

Gee maybe its time for me to get out of truckin.

5. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

glad to see your back. how long this time ???

6. Kings disciple

Kings disciple Ecc. 12:13

Naw man that's not what I'm saying at all, I've been getting alot heat from a couple of guys over that post, but after reading the posts they normally leave it ain't no big deal, just a couple of guys that like to stir everybody up so it's nothing real.

I'm sorry if it came off to strong to bro, Im just saying hang on, it'll get better. Alot of guys on the road with other outfits got it alot worse. I've run HUB, team, X board and now have a LH schedule. 25+ yrs out here and 11 at big E and it is a good solid co. things will improve just wait.

I hate unpaid wait time like anybody, but don't let it completely ruin your outlook. Make your complaint known to TM's and dispatchers, but don't dwell on it or it will eat you up.

7. Kings disciple

Kings disciple Ecc. 12:13

I know that you are saying that to be funny...but allow me to answer that question and the p.s. also to let you know I have the Life. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but I believe every Word of the Bible is truth. It is completely your choice as to what you believe is real truth or not, but here is what I believe in.

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I say this in all spirit of meekness...I have but one question also TE....I have a life, do you?.

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I'm no whacked out religious freak, as matter of fact religion has hurt more people than anything, I go to a simple little country church that just preaches the Bible plus or minus nothing, none of this crazy stuff you see on TV.

I'm just a country boy raised up on a dairy farm, got into trucking to get away from milking cows. I got into the party scene on the road and almost killed myself and others several times, then I found that ole good Book......and I believed and it changed my life.

Remember TE, you asked me the question about Heaven or Hell, and I just answered it according to what I believe, that's the only way I know how. So please ask yourself...do you have The Life?

BB..... if I broke any posting rule I'm sorry, this will be my last post on this topic with Elvis.

8. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

no rules broken here i just see to people debating. it could go into another foum but all estes threads get derailed so we just deal with it.
    I closed that yrcw thread cause i feel we have nothing to comment on with yrcw but if there is a headline its a head line. kings you'll see that things can get out of control here fast so when i see it could go down that road i stop it. all good. if quotin the bible was illegal on the boards apostaloic would be tb's most banned :hysterical::1036316054:

9. FX Sam

FX Sam Member

Just do not offer to meet BB or buy him dinner. It is hard to make friends around here.

Just for thought though, BB does a good job of keeping peace around here anyways.

10. imported_Turned

imported_Turned Member

You guys complaining about nonsense. The number one complaint I have is this.
    Breakdown you get paid after one hour of breakdown ( YES IN THE WEST THAT IS THE WAY IT IS ) If you are a meet n turn your meet driver gets nothing. Why is this? If one driver is getting paid for being delayed should not both. Right now this is my number one complaint. I have others but they are smaller than this.
    Oh and as far as running thru trying to be a family man and getting pushed thru is not pro family. And we have been told do not go farther either wait or run thru.

11. teamster elvis

teamster elvis Well-Known Member

I respect this post. So, can we be friends now? TE out....

12. ramblinman

ramblinman Member

My post doesn't make sense if you don't put the post I quoted there too. (I just noticed that it is a function of the forums that only one post be quoted when you hit the quote button.) DOH

Things are getting kinda slim around here. But then I see that happening with every company right now.

What other ways does it suck for you ? I know the obvious, no delay pay, no breakdown pay, cut runs, is there something I am missing here ?

I will most likely never go back to P&D. I prefer LH.

If I did go back to P&D there would have to be a really good reason for me to do so.

P.S. The P&D guys have their problems too. No overtime, short work weeks, crabby customers, crabby dispatchers etc.

13. teamster elvis

teamster elvis Well-Known Member

So, does this mean that I am invited over for thanksgiving left overs? TE out......

14. SADSACK

SADSACK Member

This psycho babble is the only reason I responded to your post in the first place. For the most part I agree with most of your posts but that one in particular came across as condescending and with the sound that we should all be thankful at the expense of the less fortunate and I personally don't look at my gratitude that way. You should probably review your posts prior to submitting and you may or may not see what I was getting at. Nothing personal KD and you are so way off base trying to judge my character from an internet message board. Nuff said,end of subject on my part. Happy Holidays to all.

15. Legshot

Legshot Striving for Mediocrity

H&ll, I like you... You can come over and **** (meet) my sister!

16. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

well what do we have here a ....... comeidian

17. Legshot

They're paying for it, you eat it!

18. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

are cuss words allowed on truckingboards private pile

19. Legshot

20. kantgetryte