Yellow | December 2008 Unofficial YRCW Ballot Survey Poll

I was laid off before Thanksgiving, took a withdrawl, but I still got a ballot. Voted, YES-- then went to my OTR job at a Non-Union (only places hiring) company and drove 3,000 miles in the ice and snow to Ark, Mich, Il, In, Pa, and New York CITY! Every load is a challenge to log/ to fix the trailer problems, the delivery problems, the lumpers...... Lots of things to be paid out of pocket/ have to wait for reimbursment. And you are "on probation" every hour. No union to back you..... Remember; this is what you face if you vote no.......
Hang in there it will get better,I am in the same situation your in...but I still VOTED NO!!!

anyone who votes no is sure the hell not helping the problem.its not like we are the only business in trouble.do you read the paPER,OR ARE YOU JUST SITTING AROUND WATCHING THE COMPANY STRUGGLE.PITCH IN AND HELP OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone who votes no is sure the hell not helping the problem.its not like we are the only business in trouble.do you read the paPER,OR ARE YOU JUST SITTING AROUND WATCHING THE COMPANY STRUGGLE.PITCH IN AND HELP OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant stand it when people tell me how I should vote...you sound like you should be living across the pond where they do that sort of thing! But you know what,its my right and yours also to vote how ever you see fit.. I repeat "DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO VOTE"!!!!!!! I never told you to get out because of your vote....Last I recall the ballot was sent to my house with my name on it,so you can just kiss my GRITS :butt kiss:

another happy employer,texasflood,its people like you with no ambtion and thinking the company owes you something.invite me for dinner and we will share the grits when the company goes under.

another happy employer,texasflood,its people like you with no ambtion and thinking the company owes you something.invite me for dinner and we will share the grits when the company goes under.
its girls like you that scare me...thinking I am the problem and we are the solution...so spare me the dime...tell someone else your sob story...

Can,t we all just get along. And don't worry don't argue and don' frett it will pass by a landslide.Happy hollidays to all and may your new year be bright.

ok here i go there is nsmoke screen so the big wigs do not lose the cash no plan by yellow except to keep the cash going to the crooks as they are good at once again they destroyed new penn the best of the best f@@k yellow my offer is nuthing merry xmas