Yellow | December 2008 Unofficial YRCW Ballot Survey Poll

DSCF0381.jpg

Nuff said. Since $Bill is still at the helm my ballot goes in the mail Monday.
Not like it makes any diff. The count has already taken place.

Lines extend outside the box............invalid:nutkick:

Man that sucks!

I was laid off before Thanksgiving, took a withdrawl, but I still got a ballot. Voted, YES-- then went to my OTR job at a Non-Union (only places hiring) company and drove 3,000 miles in the ice and snow to Ark, Mich, Il, In, Pa, and New York CITY! Every load is a challenge to log/ to fix the trailer problems, the delivery problems, the lumpers...... Lots of things to be paid out of pocket/ have to wait for reimbursment. And you are "on probation" every hour. No union to back you..... Remember; this is what you face if you vote no.......

Hey, I wondered where you were. I hate to hear you are on layoff, I hope and pray for your quick return. My opinion is that after the first of the year and the merge is done, you may get to come back to a slim and trim company, that will kick butt. The other side of the fence does not look to good after you have been spoiled, It will just make you a tuffer and better man. I have been there, some pertty country out there and some you do not want to see. I hated dealing with lumpers. Maybe your post will make some think twice.

Once this concession passes please get with your steward and fill out your resignation/retirement paperwork. Afterall, voting NO means you don't want a job because if we all voted NO the doors will shut. So, just do us all a favor and get the hell out. You would be doing a great service for your fellow teamsters. With all the projected job losses from all of you in the "know" lots of people might actually be called back to work since we would have the thousands of No voters gone they may need some people back to actually work the freight.

It's the right thing to do. If you don't want this job then get out. Very simple. Then you can come on here and complain that you can't find a job that comes close to paying the 90% of what you were making or a job that pays your bennies or a job period. Yea, I know we all have different opinions and I shouldn't say all of this just because your vote differs from mine well keep that in mind when you begin to cry about this post as it's just an opinion that happens to differ from yours. But really if you don't like what I have to say then......:tongue0002:

Take a chill pill. I thought being in a union ment we all had a rite to choose. The weekness you show is sad

Hey Larry, I find based on what I see at work, the biggest complainers usually have a wife that has a really good paying job. Also, I get to the point where I post other places. It seems like there are so many people on the YRC forum who want to see YRC fail.

Yes, and that is why I think several of them have no connection to YRC. Some surely do, but I think several are interlopers trying to screw up the works.

"you can check out , but you can never leave..."

LOL! You're still an ECI in my book.:1036316054:
Larry Retired, you do remember brother Wolf tried to bail out of the ECI membership?

I have never knowingly associated with the 3 ECI's known as Larry Retired, Triplex, and x475. I further disavow any knowledge of any attempts by them to antoginize other members of Truckingboards. I'm innocent of any infractions at this time. Sorry boys, your on your own! :hysterical:....

And now we're gonna let him back in?....
Ah what the heck, it's Christmas!
Welcome back Wolf!

yea , sadly. insults dont work.
REG 342 POSTS THIS CRAP, gets blasted, and does nothing.
not a man at all. im calling you, REG 342, A LIAR AND A COWARD. NOW!! IM CALLING YOU OUT!! IM UP THERE AT ONCE every week or two. pm me

Heres your paperwork driver!

Once this concession passes please get with your steward and fill out your resignation/retirement paperwork. Afterall, voting NO means you don't want a job because if we all voted NO the doors will shut. So, just do us all a favor and get the hell out. You would be doing a great service for your fellow teamsters. With all the projected job losses from all of you in the "know" lots of people might actually be called back to work since we would have the thousands of No voters gone they may need some people back to actually work the freight.

It's the right thing to do. If you don't want this job then get out. Very simple. Then you can come on here and complain that you can't find a job that comes close to paying the 90% of what you were making or a job that pays your bennies or a job period. Yea, I know we all have different opinions and I shouldn't say all of this just because your vote differs from mine well keep that in mind when you begin to cry about this post as it's just an opinion that happens to differ from yours. But really if you don't like what I have to say then......:tongue0002:

Sell Your Soul, Sell Your Soul To Satan. Sell My Soul.

That just can not be true x475! Every one of us that voted YES for the survival of the company, all of the sudden are labeled as anti-union.:popcorn:
Larry! Larry! Get a grip Brother. You missed it. This is total sarcasm on my part. I follow your posts all of the time. I know that you are a YES vote. SO AM I. I voted YES also. I have also been mis-labeled as anti-union. Which is wrong! I voted yes for the survival of the company.

Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker on this post. I was out of town for the weekend.

I'm with YOU Brother. Don't get all irregular on me here.

I thought my sarcasm was obvious.

RE-READ my post. Do you see the sarcasm? I said all of US that voted yes, are labeled as anti-union now.

I was actually supporting the "Larry is a PRO-UNION poster" comment from X475.

You took my post the wrong way BRO.

NF

crybaby.jpg

in or out; just a revolving door for brother Wolf

Don't take it personal Flash. It's the ECI thing and it just slips out from time to time. They can't help themselves. Sad part is they never forget. therefore neither can you. :hysterical:
Nope, never forget! :biglaugh:

Larry Retired, you do remember brother Wolf tried to bail out of the ECI membership?

Welcome back Wolf!

Welcome back Wolf!

I had to, recently he has gotten very angry with me when I disagree with him. As I stated in another thread, I have resorted, out of frustration, to sarcasm and insults. Sometimes that has been directed at our old pal Wolf. Can you believe it, he actually takes offense to this? I don't get it, I insult him and he doesn't like it. What are you gonna do?