TForce | Decert filed in Jax036

johnny big rig

TB Lurker
Credits
A decert has been filed in Jax Fla. My cousin has informed me of this. The vote has been scheduled for August 4th and 5th. Plz vote with your head, Get the facts plz. Do not allow anyone to make your decision for you. Do what is right for you. That is what makes America great:1036316054:Thanks

A decert has been filed in Jax Fla. My cousin has informed me of this. The vote has been scheduled for August 4th and 5th. Plz vote with your head, Get the facts plz. Do not allow anyone to make your decision for you. Do what is right for you. That is what makes America great:1036316054:Thanks

My cousin informed me that this is BS...........:toxic:

National Labor Relations Board Website

Anyone can follow the progress of Petitions For Representation (RC), Decertification (RD), or Unfair Labor Practice charges here:
Regional Office Cases
For example, here's a few Case Numbers I found. . . .

Search Field: EMPLOYER ON PETITION
Search Text: UPS FREIGHT
31-RC-08670 UPS Freight
11-RC-06673 UPS Freight Inc.
11-RD-00701 UPS Freight, Inc.
11-RD-00702 UPS Ground Freight, Inc. d/b/a UPS Freight, Inc.
12-RD-01051 UPS Ground Freight, Inc. d/b/a UPS Freight, Inc.
17-RC-12497 UPS Freight, Inc.
29-RC-11407 UPS Freight
29-RD-01103 UPS Freight
32-RD-01519 UPS Freight
33-RD-00895 UPS Freight
- - - - -
Search Text: SCS
12-RC-09109 United Parcel Service - SCS South
22-RC-12692 UPS-SCS Warehouse
- - - - -
Search Text: SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
09-RC-18111 UPS SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS, INC.
16-RC-10618 UPS Supply Chain Solutions
16-RC-10830 UPS Supply Chain Solutions
20-RC-18097 United Parcel Service Supply Chain Solutions
24-RC-08348 UPS Supply Chain Solutions
32-RC-05267 UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc.
05-RC-16059 Supply Chain Solutions
05-RC-16053 Supply Chain Solutions

whats the reward?was it posted somewhere?It will take luck with all or should I say most signed cards without all the facts like not even taking the time to read the contract!!

I thought you had to wait at least one full year as a union member to file a decert.?

But say all the terminals that filed are able to pull out of all union representation.
Will all those workers still retain the raise,and benefits that were bargained for in the contract?
Or will all of that be erased with them going back to what everything was before the union.
Receiving your traditional 50 cent raise,with one more hour dropped off for overtime pay.
So that they will have to work another year to get time,and a half after 40 hours.

I say whatever to each your own,you all have to do what you feel is right for your ownselves,then live with the outcome.

I'm happy I retired when I did,sounds to me like this company is really going to be messed up,with some Teamster terminals,and some non-union!

whats the reward?was it posted somewhere?It will take luck with all or should I say most signed cards without all the facts like not even taking the time to read the contract!!

The reward will be, Those that win a decert will be at the mercy and the will of what ever UPS and terminal managers want to do or want to take away from the employees. Remember the UPS rule/policy book??? No contract, No say!

The reward will be, Those that win a decert will be at the mercy and the will of what ever UPS and terminal managers want to do or want to take away from the employees. Remember the UPS rule/policy book??? No contract, No say!

well the current contract looks like we had no say either so whats your point UPS will only put what they want in whether you want to have a say or not!!:hide:

Everyone should chill for a sec, All terminals are not the same, they do not have the same issues.We have been under the Big Brown umbrella for 3 years now, and at my terminal no one has been fired, the mgmt. has not beaten up anyone. Most of the beating (verbal) has come from out of town road drivers and the few here that think if you don't do things their way you are wrong. So we will continue to do our jobs and keep on setting daily revenue records. Everybody is working at our center. Thousand Dollar Man I (we) wish you guys the best and good luck. Tell Cuz howdy for me:1036316054:Peace Out:funky:

well the current contract looks like we had no say either so whats your point UPS will only put what they want in whether you want to have a say or not!!:hide:
just watch what happens. ups wants this co. union. if this happens they will shut down those centers and open new ones down the road. as union centers. ask anyone on here that knows anything about ups. they do what they want when they want. they are in this to make money what ever it takes. and if they say we should be union. then that is how it will be.

just watch what happens. ups wants this co. union.
Where did you hear UPS say they wanted this? Is this your opinion?

if this happens they will shut down those centers and open new ones down the road.
Really? This will cost alot of money and right now they aren't rebranding due to the cost and we all know how they feel about image.

ask anyone on here that knows anything about ups. they do what they want when they want. they are in this to make money what ever it takes.
Your quote is "they do what they want, when they want". UPS is a union company with a very good contract,yes? So then what good will the union and that contract we have do for us. UPS is comfortable with the union, structure, discipline and a military environment is what they need to do business daily.

and if they say we should be union. then that is how it will be
UPS does not require you to be union, some states do. Many thousands of UPSer's are not union and they are fine with it. They come to work, do their job and go home. That is what UPS wants and if you do this you will have no problems working here,Promise. I do know plenty of UPS drivers, and they tell me "do your job and you won't have any problems" If you think you are going to get over on them, guess what? You will probably lose. Welcome to America and thank you for your time and understanding:1036316054:

ithink they want us union. did you read the last over the road. in the front cover opening page jack h talked about how proud he is that we are choosing to be union. that all of the other co do not htink we can make it as a union ltl carrier. and that we are going to show them that we can. do you read much???