FedEx Freight | Dedicated FedEx Team Position

Teams wanted out of Pittsburgh, Nashville, Kentucky, Joliet, Indiana etc...

Just search on Glassdoor: Transport America + FedEx, then whatever State you're interested in.

Damn, I feel like a recruiter!

According to the recruiter you would need hazmat, doubles and tanker endorsement but he didn’t know whether it was for FDX freight or ground but I wouldn’t imagine you would need all 3 for ground.

He also said single drivers would make around .48 cpm and would pull pups that would be hooked and dropped for you and the occasional van.

According to the recruiter you would need hazmat, doubles and tanker endorsement but he didn’t know whether it was for FDX freight or ground but I wouldn’t imagine you would need all 3 for ground.

He also said single drivers would make around .48 cpm and would pull pups that would be hooked and dropped for you and the occasional van.
As far as I know Ground doesn't do hazmat.

You guys must be crazy to turn this down, this kinda money would almost pay your expenses plus part of
your caddy fee.
Seems like we were making about $0.40 back in 89, only drawback, don't think our trucks were "dog friendly"
I make enough now to cover expenses and caddie fees only running 1950 miles...or about 38 hours a week...and my cart is city “dog” friendly, he buys the beer!! :1036316054:

That's good. I wouldn't expect any more bloodletting until after UPS agrees to a contract. Then, all bets are off...
“Hello Team”..... The standard greeting from our president.The writing has been on the wall for sometime now. Way before Mr Ducker was brought on board to sooth things over with new trash receptacles,led lighting,cookouts. just a matter of time till Mr. Smith from the king of o/o freight teams Watkins comes on board to put the plan into action. We had our chance and YES it would have made a difference. Hang in there guys this is going to be very frustrating. It’s not to late. Just my opinion. Brings new meaning to “Hello Team” Doesn’t it.

Teams wanted out of Pittsburgh, Nashville, Kentucky, Joliet, Indiana etc...

Just search on Glassdoor: Transport America + FedEx, then whatever State you're interested in.

Damn, I feel like a recruiter!
Transport America recruiter, Knob Pinnccher, added that all team drivers will wear a Big Dave style hat while driving to keep the company image intact....

B

Big Dave hats are like the Highlander, "There can only be one".

0Ee9Mku.jpg

Transport America has a lot of contracts similar to this, including a long standing one from PPG delivering paint from Ohio to everywhere on the continent. Part of why TransForce bought them.

They usually haul their own trailers though. I wouldn't bother with pay that low, although the guaranteed 6000mi pay is fascinating.

Transport America has a lot of contracts similar to this, including a long standing one from PPG delivering paint from Ohio to everywhere on the continent. Part of why TransForce bought them.

They usually haul their own trailers though. I wouldn't bother with pay that low, although the guaranteed 6000mi pay is fascinating.
Makes one wonder just how long that 6000 mile guarantee will last?? Is that something like the signing bonus just to get people in the seat then after an X amount of time they tell them, “sorry but due to circumstances we’re gonna have to start paying you for actual miles driven”....