Deer Park Closed!!!!

BLEEDINGREEN

TB Lurker
Credits
I Run Long Island Everyday From J1 And Dont See How This Is Going To Help!!!!!! I Have Had To Use Deer Park To Switch Loads And Pick Up Empty Trailers!!!!!! Its Going To Be Bad On Long Island Losing THAT YARD!!!!!

We use to run all that from Delanco before they opened Newark.. what's the problem????

WELL SINCE ALL OF US THAT RUN UP THERE HIT 70 HOURS+ EVERY WEEK,,,I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW THAT IS GOING TO HELP!!!! NO PROBLEM FOR YOU IM SURE!!!! IM SURE JEVIC USE TO DO ALOT OF THINGS DIFFERENT,,,BUT IT IS SUNDAY THE 24th OF 2008,,,NOT BEFORE!!!!! WELL I GUESS IF YOU THINK IT IS OK THEN WE ARE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the problem George??? If you think your working to many hour's then take a day off,, instead of 70 hours work 56, or is it you like the money like everbody else??? L.R. will work with you on it. The guy's who run harrisburg,york,and scraton work four day's
a week with no problem... oh by the way there all in their fifty's

come on george, your putting out negative
vibes----we used to do LI on 60hrs with no
problems now we got 70 so we can should
even get more frt off and on-----
think positive dude!!
imagesqs3.jpg

First Off I Was Just Stateing A Fact About Useing The Deer Park Yard!!!! For Me And The Guys That Use That Yard!!!!! I Dont Believe I Complained About Working To Much!!!! I Was Just Saying That We Work A Lot Of Hours Already And With That Yard Being Closed Thats Less Man Power We Have Doing Pick-ups And Del. Look You Guys Seem To Be Ready To Turn What I Was Saying And Turn It Into Me *****ing And Crying!!!!! I Like My Job,,,and Dont *****,,and As You Can See I Dont Hide Behind A Fake Name Either!!!!!!! I Was Just Doing What You Guys Keep Saying,, To Get Guys On Here And Talk,,,,i Did And You Turn It Around!!!!! Have Fun Taking This Post And Turning It Up-side Down!!!!

dont worry georgie boy we will make sure you have plenty of mts up so you can keep working when the boys who ran ny in the old days they would go in at 4:30 am and come back to j1 by 7-8 pm and come in and do it again 5days a week trust me on this one :smilie_132::smilie_132::funky:

I Was Just Posting Something I Thought Was Something You Guys Would Want To Know!!! I Guess It Doesnt Bother You So It Doesnt Matter!!! I Will Just Keep My Typing Quite,,and Sit Back And Watch!!!!!!!!

AND ABOUT THE START TIMES OF THE OLD DAYS,,,,THATS NOW TO,,,,I START AT 2-3 am AND FINISH AROUND 5-6.....

Hey Georgie were just busting your stones..
it does suck to be at the bottom, we were all their at one time. You just have to keep your ears open and listen for openings in other areas.. dont **** off your dispatcher and you'll get off the island. Just rember this summer there will be a new bunch of newbies comming in and they will have to pay thier dues.

Hey Georgie were just busting your stones..
it does suck to be at the bottom, we were all their at one time. You just have to keep your ears open and listen for openings in other areas.. dont **** off your dispatcher and you'll get off the island. Just rember this summer there will be a new bunch of newbies comming in and they will have to pay thier dues.

I HEAR YOU,,,I REALLY DONT MIND RUNNING THE ISLAND!!! I WOULD RATHER DO THE MILES THEN A BUNCH OF STOPS!!!! I WOULD LOVE PA,,,BUT LIKE YOU SAID I GOT TO PAY MY DUES!!!!! I PUT IN FOR THE SMITHTOWN SHUTTLE BUT PROBABLY WONT GET IT!!!!

I HEAR YOU,,,I REALLY DONT MIND RUNNING THE ISLAND!!! I WOULD RATHER DO THE MILES THEN A BUNCH OF STOPS!!!! I WOULD LOVE PA,,,BUT LIKE YOU SAID I GOT TO PAY MY DUES!!!!! I PUT IN FOR THE SMITHTOWN SHUTTLE BUT PROBABLY WONT GET IT!!!!

Hey Georgie just remember this if you take a Smithton shuttle you will not make the same $$$$ you are making now and you will have to run at night the reason you will make less money is because you are a newbie and you were not Grandfathered in like a few old timers were sooooooooo keep on truckin little buddy:biglaugh: :smilie_132: :hysterical: :funky:

Hey Georgie just remember this if you take a Smithton shuttle you will not make the same $$$$ you are making now and you will have to run at night the reason you will make less money is because you are a newbie and you were not Grandfathered in like a few old timers were sooooooooo keep on truckin little buddy:biglaugh: :smilie_132: :hysterical: :funky:

THE BAD PART OF IT IS I WILL MAKE THE SAME!!!!!! I CHECKED IT OUT WITH THE MILES BEING SO MANY I WILL BE MAKING THE SAME AS I DO NOW!!!! AND RUNNING AT NIGHT IS FINE,,,,I START NOW AT 1-3am.........

georgie,it not a bad run as long as they
have one every night ,they used to have
three guys and sometimes there would be
only 1 or 2 loads . if they dont have the your run available that night they will
offer you doswell or j6 or some other special
mission. you can make some gd money
if you do some p/us on the way back.
but thats up to you -dispatch cant force you
to make p/us

few years ago i filled in for a guy
--driving time was 4.75hrs each way
apx 603 miles and pays 597

one more note george i forgot to include,
your truck will be cut back to 65 and if
you get a new daycab they are underpowerd.
you mite even be on the low side climbing some of the hills so that will probobly ad
some time also

oh yea almost forgot --if you have hazmat you cant go thru the tunnels and odds are
you wont have the driving time to make it
back.

get caught sneeking thru and it 10k fine plus
possible imprisonment.

you can go thru with most hazmat but not in bulk---check patp hazmat rules

Special Mission For George!

Special mission;

George Draper,
Leave J1 @2200, proceed to New Windsor Ct,
Break Pup's, drop 1st pup at Acme Mfg,
take pup #2 to J6,
0200 leave J6 with 53 ft trailer
go to`Scranton Pa, switch trailer
at Dirty Buzzard Ind, and wait
for Dispatch!!!

Keep doing the LI run.Take an overnite bag.Conviently run out of hrs.Get a room.Do that a couple of times,i'm sure things will be straightend out