Deer Park Closed!!!!

try3kk9.jpg

Hey X,
I seen Georgies Truck parked behind the Inn,
you think he got the room with the mirrows?

try3kk9.jpg

Hey X,
I seen Georgies Truck parked behind the Inn,
you think he got the room with the mirrows?

THATS GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!! I WILL LOOK INTO IT!!!!!! I ONLY LAYED OVER ONE TIME IN MY LIFE AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WAS FOR SYSCO FOODS,,,,THAT WAS A LESSON FOR THEM,,,AND I WAS THE TEACHER:1036316054:

118118289ab0f5421f1gd7.jpg

Here we see Georgie enjoying some down time with another driver who wished to be
not identified. The champagne room with the hot tub is a favorite for drivers on short layovers.

We'll surfcaster I see you are kind of new to the board, I don't know if you are a jevic employee or not! but believe it or not years ago we loved our job here, everbody worked together, matter of fact you could find management,office and drivers having a drink together at the local pub. You
also have to understand that we have a VP that has made it his life long goal to see we never get Time and a Half, and that no driver is worth more then 60K, it's tuff not to complain when they have taken so much away from this job in the way of benefits wages and perks.

LD,

To All. These boards are a place to express our opinions, just making an observation and if you are so thin skinned that I offend you, Oh well! And no I would not anddo not work for either company.