TForce | Defeat LHD now while we still have a chance!

Who cares if UPS has more money. No one is trying to break UPS. If package won't stand with freight, then that says more about package than anything else. If you think we are going lie down and take a bad contract, you are sadly mistaken. I'm not going to be rolled over without a fight!

That is not a threat. You are reaching and obviously desperate. UPS has more money than every UPS freight Teamster and the IBT and all the locals, combined. It is a simple fact. You can't break UPS without the Parcel going on strike also, freight going it alone is fool hardy at best.

Dude I am not the one that ever said I was out to break anyone.

I am not the one that started throwing the strike word around that was my b.a.

I am not the one started the well if you vote no this time they could close the doors that was also my b.a. (apparently he thought I gave a s h I t)

Fact: My bank account will never be broke by this company & I will leave this place on my own terms. But little company yes boys like you come & go & drop like flies.(because at the end of the day it requires zero skill & no backbone to be a company yes man no-matter what company it is)

Last but not least fact: gonna vote :452: again to LHD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I am not the one that ever said I was out to break anyone.

I am not the one that started throwing the strike word around that was my b.a.

I am not the one started the well if you vote no this time they could close the doors that was also my b.a. (apparently he thought I gave a s h I t)

Fact: My bank account will never be broke by this company & I will leave this place on my own terms. But little company yes boys like you come & go & drop like flies.

Last but not least fact: gonna vote :452: again to LHD!

I'll be here long after you are gone.

Vote No to LHD Vote No to Lower Pension Vote No to Paid Health Insurance Vote No to Loss of Floating Holiday Vote No to Smaller Wage Increases Vote No to a Longer Progression Vote No if No Mail-In Ballot Vote No Until UPS Gets It Right!

That is not a threat. You are reaching and obviously desperate. UPS has more money than every UPS freight Teamster and the IBT and all the locals, combined. It is a simple fact. You can't break UPS without the Parcel going on strike also, freight going it alone is fool hardy at best.

Who said anything about breaking UPS. They ARE going to be hurting us. I at least want to get a couple of blows in before I go down.

Haven't you ever been in a fight? Did you give up after the guy punched you in the noise? Or did you try to win. I just don't think we should give up without a fight...

This is going to last 5 years. Think about it. If you don't want to fight, there are always men and women that are willing to make the sacrifice...

Vote No to LHD Vote No to Lower Pension Vote No to Paid Health Insurance Vote No to Loss of Floating Holiday Vote No to Smaller Wage Increases Vote No to a Longer Progression Vote No if No Mail-In Ballot Vote No Until UPS Gets It Right!

:grouphug::bananapartyhat::19::1sm364jumpbed::1036316054: Well said...

Who said anything about breaking UPS. They ARE going to be hurting us. I at least want to get a couple of blows in before I go down.

Haven't you ever been in a fight? Did you give up after the guy punched you in the noise? Or did you try to win. I just don't think we should give up without a fight...

This is going to last 5 years. Think about it. If you don't want to fight, there are always men and women that are willing to make the sacrifice...

Dont u remember teamsta II from grade school? We all had one of his kind there, u know the one that was getting his lunch money took from him everyday from. But yet he still wanted to be friends with the bully.... you know the type..... each barn has a handfull

I would hope by now everyone would understand us & package are 2 separate contracts. They can not walk out in their agreement to strike with us anymore than we could walk out on a contract to strike with them. The only way we both strike at the same time is neither of us have a contract. Don't blame package employees, it's the way it is. Blame the IBT for their BS campaign of one company, one union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more.

My b.a. did say that he has heard that the pension may be bumped up a little. However once again he did state that the LHD language is still in there. That's really all I needed to hear to cast another :452: Vote

I am not on here to bash my b.a. I realize that it was not his call for a no mail ballot this time.

I encourage everyone to get involved. Contact your b.a. to get info & don't just take other peoples word for it.

Those who are informed make the best decisions. But under no circumstances tolerate any scare tactics no-matter who they may come from.

You do have a point. There are some good and caring BA out there. I usually vent my anger at the teamsters in general for agreeing to this. But not all are happy with this leadership...

You do have a point. There are some good and caring BA out there. I usually vent my anger at the teamsters in general for agreeing to this. But not all are happy with this leadership...

I hear ya Skeeter...I'm nowhere close to happy with this leadership however I fully understand the value of being a dues payer to earn my right to vote.

The Power of the Vote is impressive as we did see with our first :452: Vote. :kicking:

I hear ya Skeeter...I'm nowhere close to happy with this leadership however I fully understand the value of being a dues payer to earn my right to vote.

The Power of the Vote is impressive as we did see with our first :452: Vote. :kicking:

True we all have earned our right to vote. They are just trying to make it harder...

I would hope by now everyone would understand us & package are 2 separate contracts. They can not walk out in their agreement to strike with us anymore than we could walk out on a contract to strike with them. The only way we both strike at the same time is neither of us have a contract. Don't blame package employees, it's the way it is. Blame the IBT for their BS campaign of one company, one union.

Excellent post Roadrunner...likely a another thread could be started on this topic alone. I had a very quick in passing short conversation with another road driver yesterday from a different barn.
Who expressed very passionately that he couldn't wait to vote :452:to LHD also. But he also mentioned very quickly that they don't want us to strike because of the fear that small-pack may strike with us as well.

I really liked his enthusiasm about his soon no LHD :452: Vote

But I didn't have time to explain this point.

Dont u remember teamsta II from grade school? We all had one of his kind there, u know the one that was getting his lunch money took from him everyday from. But yet he still wanted to be friends with the bully.... you know the type..... each barn has a handfull

You have got to do better than that.:duh:

:Violin::Violin::Violin: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just go vote and don't let anyone tell you how to vote. If they do, you know they have an agenda. Vote what is right for you.

:Violin::Violin::Violin: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just go vote and don't let anyone tell you how to vote. If they do, you know they have an agenda. Vote what is right for you.

Agenda #1 Vote :452: to keep all our jobs from being replaced by LHD since they will be bidding on Local Cartage Job Bids as well as Road.

Agenda#2. refer back to Agenda #1.

With you being in lower-level management I do not expect you to understand.

Agenda #1 Vote :452: to keep all our jobs from being replaced by LHD since they will be bidding on Local Cartage Job Bids as well as Road.

Just scare tactics.

Go vote your conscience.

I'll keep singing to your violins till it's over... Won't be much longer...