XPO | Define Success

Merdock

Kool-aid-aholic
Credits
recently I was looking over the shoulder of an employee connected to the private Facebook page being developed for the company. One picture showed a dry-wipe board plastered with sticky notes addressing the definition of success ( I think the credit goes to the L & D Dept. and E.B.).

So my question to the XPO audience, how would you define success?

Are there personal successes you strive for daily? Are they regularly achievable?

Did we have successes as CWF that we do not have today?

If "Success 2.0" had a definition within XPO, how would you define it?

Success professionaly to me means money. The more money in my pocket at the end of the week the more successful I am. Personally success has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with the husband,father,son, friend,uncle etc etc etc that I am.

Making it through the day or night with nobody being hurt - being safe.

Making sure that all those that come into contact with me walk away with the impression that I'm a professional. If you give respect then you can demand it in return. If you work hard and smart it's reasonable to expect those around you to do the same - management included.

This is success for me at work.

Last edited:
Success for me, is having the most motor moves. I condition my body daily to achieve my goal. I wear athletic shoes to work so I can achieve my maximum speed. I also wear adult briefs so I never have to stop and use the restroom. My body is a chiseled machine. Its hard work, but I take pride in having the most motor moves daily at XPO.

I too retired, 1.5 years ago. Nice 401, no bills, half pention s.s, good health wife after 43 years, trucking for 41years. Two healthy adult sons, and three grandchildren. Now to me that is all that matters, so I call that success !
Until I do the same as you have done, success is coming home safely at the end of the day without hurting either myself or someone else.

Success for me, is having the most motor moves. I condition my body daily to achieve my goal. I wear athletic shoes to work so I can achieve my maximum speed. I also wear adult briefs so I never have to stop and use the restroom. My body is a chiseled machine. Its hard work, but I take pride in having the most motor moves daily at XPO.
sorry to say but the PC police have stopped tracking you personal motor moves, go look at the portal. These millennial's got upset and need the participations trophy and there safe space.

sorry to say but the PC police have stopped tracking you personal motor moves, go look at the portal. These millennial's got upset and need the participations trophy and there safe space.

Some think this is foreshadowing. Why would they stop tracking drivers motor moves ? How much longer until drivers no longer work the dock ?

Oh they know your mm just not posting it anymore.. They know how long you take from the time you punch to dock till you scan a price of freight.

And how long they just stand there next to their doors and do nothing all night. I know the company knows. What I don't know, is how long it will go on before something is done about it.