Delay immigration issue until after mid-terms?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

So the Democrats want to delay the immigration reform bill until after the November mid-terms because they are afraid that it could hurt their election chances.
    Well doesn't that make it obvious that they are admitting that they know the American people are against Amnesty and will punish them for supporting it? So they are basically wanting to delay it for political purposes, and then go against the will of the people after the election. Is this what we want out of our politicians?

Obama under pressure to delay immigration action until after midterms | Fox News

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Its a tactic the leftists have been using on Obamacare, 2012 would have shook out different had it been fully implemented, almost 6 years later and the most destructive portions of it are still waiting in the wings, again until after a election cycle, immigration will be the same.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

As a Democrat......you should know that your policies are against the will of the people when you have to delay everything until after an election. And there are several of their issues just waiting until after November for them to shove down our throats. I wonder why they are waiting? It's obvious that their policies hurt the American people or they'd be hurrying to get them put in front of the people BEFORE the election.

4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

They march to a different drum than the vast majority of Americans, they also what to delay their leftist policies and create a distance between what this country used to be, and what they want and need it to become, a distance, so more and more people will accept what is going on as normal, a distance farther removed from the greatness this nation once had, a distance that allows them to indoctorate the children, they are traitors against the constitution and the people.

5. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

bingo !!!!!!

6. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Democrats in tough Senate races have argued that it could damage their chances in November
    Well there we have it,cats now out of the bag.If that statement doesn't tell you what the Dems are all about and it sure isn't the need to get the country back on it's feet.The artical I read used the term "toxic" in reference to oboma and advised him not to go to fundraisers for those candidates

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Delaying the issues until after the mid terms proves that protecting their party is more important to them than protecting the American people is.

8. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting to hear what the benefits of immigration reform are for the American tax paying citizen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

This guy is a Yo-Yo with no string... He doesn't know whether to go up or down.. LMAO.. A total laughing stock of the USA...

10. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

With all of the delays till after the midterms,I guess they are saying their voting base is too dumb to realize the reasoning of the delays.

11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Don't hold your breath Bro.

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

If amnesty was good for the tax payers they get it done before the midterms. Obviously it is another vote grabbing turd.....sponsored by the democrats.