Central Transport | delete c.t. from boards

Everyone is tired of listening to all of you bought out Vitran drivers whining non stop and patting yourselfs on the back. I have worked around alot of drivers but i have to say i have never met bigger sissys than the Vitran drivers. You guys are ridiculous. You guys that have left CT was a blessing to all of us still around and working hard each and every day like we all said we would do when hired.

Everyone is tired of listening to all of you bought out Vitran drivers whining non stop and patting yourselfs on the back. I have worked around alot of drivers but i have to say i have never met bigger sissys than the Vitran drivers. You guys are ridiculous. You guys that have left CT was a blessing to all of us still around and working hard each and every day like we all said we would do when hired.
Don't hate us because we simply want more than to work for the bottom feeders in the LTL industry.

Not a bad idea...

Sucks there isnt like 1100 ct-folk on here....with supervisors lurking, ocassionally surfacing to fight etc etc...there's like 7 guys here maybe 1 chick, lol...

My towtruck forum has like 10 guys from every state chiming in on stuff...you get to hear 17 viewpoints to every issue, lots of cool tips and tricks, etc etc, a fun experience
Coming here and hearing a few beat the hell down horses talk about how the turd patty still smells mostly....(lol)...no cali guys here...they are sum happy doods, just got a 2 dollar an hour raise (cost of living i think), driving the new trucks, busy as hell....
Y'oud think someone would be in here with a great big yellow boner, but no!!!

ME? i hold my tounge...fer now...lets see if this GD regional guy is gonna get my truck repapered back to 80k, lol

Apathy has set in here ... No one cares because they understand this family of this privately held company are self absorbed and care only for themselves ... Drivers are simply an afterthought ... Expendable.

Actually, things have settled down as of late.

I think the general idea around here is basically deal with it or leave. You can't change the company, so why bother trying, just move on.

That said, for now, it's ok. Ask me again in 6 months and who knows, but it's been stable.

sMTahnD.jpg

forum flatlined, most have moved on, those left have conformed.