SAIA | Dell Computers account ATTN: Linehaul

Demolitionman

TB Veteran
Credits
I just found out yesterday a little known fact when it comes to having Dell computer on your trailer. If Dell is on your rear trailer, you are suppose to hook to it and either put it to the dock, or back it so no one can get into the back of the trailer without physically moving the trailer. My terminal manager told me that an extra drop and hook for handling the rear pup is approved for the Dell account. I just thought i would spread the word.

gee, if this is the case, you would think this would be well known by now. If the co. doesn't communicate it, it don't happen, and this is not happen'in. We've had Dell going into the third year, you'd think....

Also all Dell trailers are bolt sealed.

when you leave austin with the dell trailers,you are supposed to drive 200 miles before stopping.. so don't drink alot of beer before you leave,cause the restroom breaks are a killer

gee, if this is the case, you would think this would be well known by now. If the co. doesn't communicate it, it don't happen, and this is not happen'in. We've had Dell going into the third year, you'd think....

Also all Dell trailers are bolt sealed.

HA! That's the Saia way. Make a new rule but don't tell anyone till they boo-boo.

Ever since we have been pulling Dell out of AUS we have had to sign a "high value load" sheet detailing what we can and cannot do. Just one of the things is driving 200 miles before stopping.

Now about those funny dressed guys that carry guns and drive those strangely painted cars with the flashing lights on top...........nah we still can't stop. :biglaugh:

Ever since we have been pulling Dell out of AUS we have had to sign a "high value load" sheet detailing what we can and cannot do. Just one of the things is driving 200 miles before stopping.

Now about those funny dressed guys that carry guns and drive those strangely painted cars with the flashing lights on top...........nah we still can't stop. :biglaugh:

hahahahaha call the 911 dispatcher and tell them to relay to the bear that your company won't allow you to stop till the 200mile mark. when you reach it, you will be glad to stop. i didn't know about the 200 mile thingy though.....i guess it's a good thing i don't usually stop on the way home from CLT (94 miles).