Democratic Voters Need To Think About This

I got nothing

TB Lurker
Credits
Love or hate Trump but things are going well in this country.
Prosperous county = trucking jobs.
The Democrats have spent the last three years and who knows how many of our tax dollars trying to drum up charges to get rid of our elected President. Again they failed.
They know they had nothing but hope all the lies will help them in the next election.
Hold everyone accountable if they actually commit a crime.
JUST IMAGINE IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT US AND OUR PENSION PUTTING IN THIS MUCH TIME AND EFFORT GETTING THE PENSION FUNDED.
Well back to my municipal job, had to get a real job after 33 years as a Teamster in CSPF. I pray they get CSPF funded.
Hi Rick!!!

Well,........When President Obama was inaugurated Jan. 2009.....the stock market was in the midst of the largest sell-off,...and the nation was in recession.
The Dow-Jones was 7550......
His next inauguration,...the Dow four years later,....had risen to 13,649...

When President Obama had left office,....the Dow stood at 19,827...
This was a roughly 150% increase in the value of the stock market.....as gauged by the DJI...

In the four years since President Trump was inaugurated, the Dow has risen to 28,256....as of Friday. A 29% increase.....
The Dow would have to rise to more than 49,000 for Mr. Trump's economic policies to, at least equal Mr. Obama's.....

Don't forget,....when President Trump took office, the national debt stood at $665 billion,.......Fiscal year 2019 ended on Sept. 30th,...and according to the Congressional Budget office, the national debt is now $984 billion.......

Economic success doesn't immediately change on Inauguration day. All Presidents have to deal with the results,......failures and successes,...of their predecessors for a good while into their Presidencies....
It took President Obama several years to.....dig the economy out of the hole that Mr. Bush had dug in 8 years...
And,...of course , Mr. Obama took the "blame" for the previous President's economic mishaps...

Just as Mr. Bush skated for several years with President Clinton leaving him a budget surplus,..and a Zero Federal deficit.

Mr. Trump is benefitting from the successes of Mr. Obama's economic policies.....And,...like all other Presidents inheriting a good economy,...he's going to take credit.

The "proof in the pudding".......will be the next couple of years....regardless of who is President.

Farm bankruptcies have risen 20% since the imposition of tariffs.....in spite of a budget-busting 20-30 billion "granted" to farmers for their lack of sales to China......

I don't know,......Doesn't seem like good economic policy.....

And,....Don't forget to check these numbers. Readily available on the Internet,...or in an Encyclopedia....

Don't believe the......Salesman.....when he is selling how good the car/house/economy is doing. Look at the facts....

Well,........When President Obama was inaugurated Jan. 2009.....the stock market was in the midst of the largest sell-off,...and the nation was in recession.
The Dow-Jones was 7550......
His next inauguration,...the Dow four years later,....had risen to 13,649...

When President Obama had left office,....the Dow stood at 19,827...
This was a roughly 150% increase in the value of the stock market.....as gauged by the DJI...

In the four years since President Trump was inaugurated, the Dow has risen to 28,256....as of Friday. A 29% increase.....
The Dow would have to rise to more than 49,000 for Mr. Trump's economic policies to, at least equal Mr. Obama's.....

Don't forget,....when President Trump took office, the national debt stood at $665 billion,.......Fiscal year 2019 ended on Sept. 30th,...and according to the Congressional Budget office, the national debt is now $984 billion.......

Economic success doesn't immediately change on Inauguration day. All Presidents have to deal with the results,......failures and successes,...of their predecessors for a good while into their Presidencies....
It took President Obama several years to.....dig the economy out of the hole that Mr. Bush had dug in 8 years...
And,...of course , Mr. Obama took the "blame" for the previous President's economic mishaps...

Just as Mr. Bush skated for several years with President Clinton leaving him a budget surplus,..and a Zero Federal deficit.

Mr. Trump is benefitting from the successes of Mr. Obama's economic policies.....And,...like all other Presidents inheriting a good economy,...he's going to take credit.

The "proof in the pudding".......will be the next couple of years....regardless of who is President.

Farm bankruptcies have risen 20% since the imposition of tariffs.....in spite of a budget-busting 20-30 billion "granted" to farmers for their lack of sales to China......

I don't know,......Doesn't seem like good economic policy.....

And,....Don't forget to check these numbers. Readily available on the Internet,...or in an Encyclopedia....

Don't believe the......Salesman.....when he is selling how good the car/house/economy is doing. Look at the facts....
Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics! Nice spin, even tho most of it is in your spin. Clinton Housing Policies created the Recession. And the Public Debt figures you mention are over 20 TRILLION off...

Last edited:
No minds will be changed on here.. Dems will support Dems. Repubs will support Repubs. No one will support my Constitutional views, where I support shutting down every Federal program except Defense and returning power and responsibility to the states and Individuals...

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics! Nice spin, even tho most of it is in your spin. Clinton Housing Policies created the Recession. And the Public Debt figures you mention are over 20 TRILLION off...

Gee,...I'm sorry to upset you by posting facts that are....inconsistent with your persuasion.......

I guess you can look them up yourself and report back whether they are wrong,.....I used the figures from the WSJ,.....Maybe you can find some highly partisan website that'll have figures more....agreeable to you......

"Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics"...is so Old School....You're supposed to say: "Fake News!" for any inconvenient facts.........

Gee,...I'm sorry to upset you by posting facts that are....inconsistent with your persuasion.......

I guess you can look them up yourself and report back whether they are wrong,.....I used the figures from the WSJ,.....Maybe you can find some highly partisan website that'll have figures more....agreeable to you......

"Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics"...is so Old School....You're supposed to say: "Fake News!" for any inconvenient facts.........
When the Public Debt was over $20 TRILLION, and you posted that- “as fact”, it was $985 Billion, and then pompously lecture, I’m not the fool.....

Love or hate Trump but things are going well in this country.
Prosperous county = trucking jobs.
The Democrats have spent the last three years and who knows how many of our tax dollars trying to drum up charges to get rid of our elected President. Again they failed.
They know they had nothing but hope all the lies will help them in the next election.
Hold everyone accountable if they actually commit a crime.
JUST IMAGINE IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT US AND OUR PENSION PUTTING IN THIS MUCH TIME AND EFFORT GETTING THE PENSION FUNDED.
Well back to my municipal job, had to get a real job after 33 years as a Teamster in CSPF. I pray they get CSPF funded.
Hi Rick!!!
Make America Great Again, Dump Trump!!!!

Remember Obama gave Iran $150 Billion instead of bailing out pensions shame on him and Democrats!

The $150 billion was Iranian frozen assets.......Look it up.

We gave them their money back after they signed an agreement. The USA does not steal money....we may hold it for ransom,.....but we don't take other people's money.

Believe what you want. Just check your sources. There is "Fake News" out there,....but maybe not who you think.....

Almost $1.973 billion of Iran's assets are frozen in the United States According to the Congressional Research Service, in addition to the money locked up in foreign bank accounts, Iran's frozen assets include real estate and other property. The estimated value of Iran's real estate in the U.S. and their accumulated rent is $50 million.

Obama gave away $150 Billion our money but can't bailout pensions!

Almost $1.973 billion of Iran's assets are frozen in the United States According to the Congressional Research Service, in addition to the money locked up in foreign bank accounts, Iran's frozen assets include real estate and other property. The estimated value of Iran's real estate in the U.S. and their accumulated rent is $50 million.

Obama gave away $150 Billion our money but can't bailout pensions!

Yes,....Your research indicates that Iran has 1.9 billion left in frozen assets in the United States.....When Iran signed the Nuclear agreement....along with China, France, Germany, the EU, Russia, The U.K.,...and of course, the U.S.......many of those countries released Iranian frozen assets.
Including the U.S......$150 billion may be an exaggerated number.....closer to half that.

The U.S. is the only nation to withdraw from the treaty........and to resume freezing Iranian assets.
Exactly where is the money coming from that President Obama supposedly gave the Iranians?....I mean other than their frozen assets?
Congress has to approve any sort of taxpayer-funded payout. And,...with a Republican-majority House and Senate..(July 2015)...., it's kind of hard conceiving Congress approving that. They did approve releasing the Iranian frozen assets at the time.

But,...it became a talking point in conservative media that "Obama gave the Iranians $150 billion of taxpayer dollars..."
I would suggest contacting your Congressman and ask him if the money President Obama "gave" to the Iranians was ....frozen assets agreed to by Congress....or taxpayer money NOT agreed to by Congress.

I am confident of his answer....regardless of his Party affiliation.

Don't forget to ask him if he voted for the Butch Lewis Act, H.R.397. If he didn't, ask him if he feels pension legislation is important.