Dems Blow Up DACA Negotiations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/23/democrats-blow-up-amnesty-talks-again/

How Dems negotiate
    You give us everything we want
    we say we are going to give you something
    we actually give you nothing

DACA is illegal
    start deporting them immediately, I believe that with how the Dems blew the shutdown, the iron is hot time to strike
    especially since they will not negotiate in good faith

flybynite likes this.
  2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Dimms are not accustomed to having an opposition with a backbone.Schumer proved he doesn't by stopping the Schumer Shutdown.He has shown his weakness and now Trump will pounce,lol..

flybynite likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Shutdown Schumer is taking the wall funding off the table huh?
    The offer was $1.6 billion in the first place which amounts to 8% of the wall cost.

4. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

6.1 billion wall fund? I thought Mexico was supposed to foot the bill.

5. Rastus

Mexico will pay eventually, no one thought they were going to write a check.
    It was $1.6 billion, $6.1 billion would have been a reasonable starting point.

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Rastus

Democrats hooked their wagon to illegal aliens, we’ll see how it plays out in November.

7. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

I may or may not vote the R when the time comes. That said, there were so many that figured Hillary was a shoe-in I feel they did not bother to vote. I'm sure you guys would know the answer to that. If I'm correct will they make the same mistake? I would be nervous if I was hoping to keep the R in the majority.

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

Use the nuclear option and lower the Senate vote requirements to what the Constitution requires and get some stuff done. We hold the power, now use it!
    The democrat's obstruction plan is obvious, since none of them even voted to give the American people some of their tax money back. It's obvious that they will stop all legislation going forward, so nuke them, then get busy.

9. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I don’t see any platform for democrats to get people to the poles other than resist Trump, Trump is a :censored:, and immigration.
    Which I don’t think is enough to win outside New Jersey, New York and California.

wolf likes this.
  10. Rastus

[​IMG]

11. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

I was thinking of all the Hollywood idiots pushing, million pussyhats, assorted oppressed groups might be enough to get people off their ass. Really, I'm outside my expertise here.

12. troubleman84

Wasn’t Mexico supposed to foot the bill? It’s ok when republicans use obstruction plan?

13. Northern Flash

They will pay for it, in a roundabout way. You libs can't grasp the concept of how trade works. Most of you thought that Mexico was actually going to write a check, due to your selective hearing and reading comprehension issue.
    :duh:

When the Republicans are trying to save our nation from radical leftists......that would be yes.

The Democrats are standing in the way of Trump saving our nation and our society. How is that a bad thing?
    Wrecking our country isn't worth getting votes....... unless you put party before Country, like the Dems do.

Big Dave likes this.
  14. troubleman84

Remember nuclear option can be dangerous if you use it then you lose majority in midterms elections.

15. troubleman84

You must have selective memory and conservative media must be all you listen to. Our president hasn’t listed how he would get them to pay for it must be your theory. All I see 6.1 billion being added to ever growing debt. Wasn’t you a big fan of stop the spending.

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

the $1.6 or $6.1 or $20 billion that the Wall is supposed to cost is a mere drop in the bucket when you look at the cost of illegal immigration yearsly to this nation

That said, here is my prodiction
    nothing gets done
    This will go to the SCOTUS in June where it should be 9-0 that DACA was illegal but will be 5-4 and could go either way (thank you Justice Roberts)
    Schumer wants more and more amnestied
    Trump says no Wall no DACA

What then Reps need to be doing if smart is putting together a long term budget and nuclear option that, this CR crap is BS

Northern Flash likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

So what. The Constitution calls for a majority.....51 votes, not 60.
    The 60 vote rule was fabricated by Congress and isn't in the Constitution.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.
    Winning elections and good negotiating get the job done.
    Obama even said so.

troubleman84 likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

Anyone with a clue fully understands how Mexico will pay for it. But as I stated above, that concept is above the average Liberal's way of thinking.
    And you are suddenly concerned about the debt?
    Your hypocrisy is comical. You never said a word about your boy racking up 10 trillion in debt, or him giving 150 billion to Iran.

19. troubleman84

No I find it funny you were bitching about it during previous administration. Now it’s not even thought of. Like I said we haven’t heard anything from Trump how Mexico will pay for it not how you think.

20. Northern Flash

It's pretty obvious how Mexico is going to pay for it. Business must not be your strong suit. Does Trump need to 'splain every detail for you guys?
    You are grasping at straws. Your TDS is corrupting your common sense.

And about the debt. I don't support any debt because we never make any cuts. I say it on here all of the time. It's not my problem that you only show up on occasion.......it's yours.