Dems Blow Up DACA Negotiations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jan 24, 2018.

1. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Yes he does need to explain to the public if he is asking for funding in the amount of 6.1 billion. So how can before Wall funding if you don’t know in detail where the funding is coming from doesn’t make sense. If he wants us to fund it that’s fine I’m ok with it just say it. We do need stronger borders and our pensions need help as well.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash COMMON SENSE IS THE CURE.

We need stronger borders, but our pensions need(ed) new leadership.

Were you concerned about where Obama's 10 trillion in debt was going to come from? I don't recall a single word coming from you. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

Mexico will pay for the wall via trade. I would explain further, but I already have multiple times and the average Liberal doesn't care (or comprehend) anyway.

3. troubleman84

I’m not complaining about debt that was point to be made you were complaining about spending. Just funny to me how you don’t say nothing bout it now. I will wait for your theory on pay for Wall I would really like to hear from Trump himself. You get a kick out of trying to belittle someone who oppose your views.

4. troubleman84

5. Northern Flash

I only belittle people who can't defend their beliefs and viewpoints, and instead, just babble about nothing and dodge the issues.

As far as the debt goes, Obama spent nearly as much PER YEAR of his presidency, as Trump's proposal is projected over TEN YEARS.

Trump's spending is awful in my opinion, but it's chump change compared to Obama's, that's why nobody says much about it.

6. Northern Flash

You call ending NAFTA vague? Wow. Very shallow on your part. Think outside of the box Bro.

And do you really expect someone like Mexico's president to say "hell ya, we'll pay for that wall". Good grief, was his response even a shocker to you?

7. Northern Flash

8. troubleman84

Read please https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

9. troubleman84

9 trillion no 983 billion is the accurate amount.

10. troubleman84

That mean you don’t listen to Limbaugh or read briebart right?

11. Northern Flash

This is a bunch of gobbliegook and fuzzy math. And when the article said that Obama had less money coming into the treasury, I lost interest because I know that I've read articles saying that he had record income to the treasury.
    Bottom line is simple, our debt blossomed by nearly double while Obama was at the helm, and that's not even counting the unfunded liabilities for the future.

I could show you articles that say just the opposite.

12. Northern Flash

Wrong. The fuzzy math got the best of you.

13. Northern Flash

I haven't heard 10 minutes of Rush total in the last couple years. I heard about 2 minutes this week and was getting pissed at how he kept saying Peter Stzrok/Stoke as if we were too stupid to know who he meant if he only picked one pronounciation.
    And Breitbart, I only read articles from them that get posted on here. Absolutely none otherwise.

You are clearly a fake news watcher. I can tell by your closed mind and your (usual) lack of facts that come from legitimate news sources.

14. Northern Flash

If you want to educate yourself, listen to Mark Levin, Bill Cunningham, Hannity, and Phil Valentine for starters, while rolling down the highway. You won't always agree with them, but you will learn stuff that your sources aren't telling you. That creates an open mind and sparks critical thinking on your part, which will eventually lead you towards the light......of conservatism.
    :hide:
    :biglaugh:

15. troubleman84

Record income during recession doesn’t sound right. Read the bottom line a see the facts and not just the first cover.

16. troubleman84

Levine I can agree to some point. Sean hannity is irrelevant. Have tried anyone outside of them?

17. troubleman84

At least you can see the bulshit from the GOP side as well. Pat on the back Flash

18. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I read your article

if you have a dollar then get a second dollar, did you not increase you dollars by 100% or $1 ?

if you take office and the national debt is $9 trillion and when you leave its $19 trillion (not accurate numbers just putting them out for arguments sake) did you not increase the debt by over 100% or $10 trillion?

I could see giving Barry credit for year one because the previous administration does have influence but to say Barry increased the debt less than a trillion, no way

PS- there were numerous times under the Barry administration where there were record revenues to the treasury

Big Dave and Northern Flash like this.
  19. Northern Flash

What? We we're in a recession for the entire eight years? I guess that proves that it WAS the slowest recovery in history. If you are correct (you aren't) Obama should have never gotten the second term. He should have been sent home after four.
    Your side claims that Obama had an excellent economy when he left. That would mean that he also should have had excellent income to the treasury. So why the debt? Your comments contradict each other.

20. Northern Flash

There is no e on the end of Levin. (Mark Levin)
    I listen to talk radio all of the time. I even listen to some Liberal talk radio just for entertainment value. They are often telling lies, and it's obvious when a truck driver like myself apparently knows more about the subject than they do.

And you say Hannity is irrelevant? That's odd. He's the most important host that will be bringing the Mueller investigation to an end. He's been all over it. Watch and see.
    He's actually the most knowledgeable when it comes to this Mueller investigation.