FedEx Freight | Denver center gets Monday morning surprise

roogie

TB Veteran
Credits
In the form of an entire center drug test. Every employee reporting to work was greeted by an empty cup brought in by a medical screening team at the center before getting their daily assignment.

Happy Monday!

:-)=

What's the problem? I wouldn't want someone driving a motor that was UI. It might be a PITA, but I wouldn't complain.

I have no issue with the test, just the first time I'd heard them do one on that scale. Actually more impressed than anything else. :-)

roog

I have no issue with the test, just the first time I'd heard them do one on that scale. Actually more impressed than anything else. :-)

roog

Good way to try to trim the workforce without layoffs,or at least minimizing it.Now if we could persuade some of our American businesses to have immigrants produce green cards before allowing them back to work.

Sorry to throw that last tidbit in but it happened at a manufactured housing business this morning in my area,though I haven't heard the outcome..

Been through one or two of these at National/Watkins, I assume it is the same.

Every employee is tested who comes in the gate. Refusal to test is treated same as testing positive.

Moral of this story, don't do dope.

In the form of an entire center drug test. Every employee reporting to work was greeted by an empty cup brought in by a medical screening team at the center before getting their daily assignment.

Happy Monday!

:-)=

Was it an outside medical team, or some team put together from harrison?

Good way to try to trim the workforce without layoffs,or at least minimizing it.Now if we could persuade some of our American businesses to have immigrants produce green cards before allowing them back to work.

Sorry to throw that last tidbit in but it happened at a manufactured housing business this morning in my area,though I haven't heard the outcome..

Yeah...that's what I was thinking..:biglaugh:

I have no problem with it , why would anyone ?
We are a drug free company plain and simple.

The reason you all should have a problem with it is that it violates your 4Th Amendment rights to illegal search and seizure.

What if they wanted to check your guns to make sure they were lawful? I'd bet you'd have a real hissy fit.

The reason you all should have a problem with it is that it violates your 4Th Amendment rights to illegal search and seizure.

What if they wanted to check your guns to make sure they were lawful? I'd bet you'd have a real hissy fit.
no it isn/t i wish they would do it at my center if we come back off road at 4or5 am we have to wait around till 830am till clinic opens what a drag trying to stay awake and sober :TR10driving03:

When you came to work here you consented to random drug tests, no violation. You also agreed to allow search of your person and property, so you better not have your guns on company property.