SAIA | Denver CO.

S

Scott Lopez

Could someone tell Rick O we need to move,and soon.3 years of false promises and its still a cluster****.Experts say we lost the lease on our drop yard as of December,things are going from bad to worse.

According to a conversation with Rick O. a contract was signed on a nearly new facility that I believe was owned by Motor Cargo.

Supposedly there were some environmental issues (some kinda leak)that have to be cleared up before we will take posession of the property. I agree, the one time I went to DEN it was a nightmare getting around that yard.

I heard Saia’s brilliant lawyers didn’t read the contract!! The clean up was left for Saia and they signed it!! Now Saia wants the old company to clean it up and they say no way!!

That sounds about right.
I heard Saia’s brilliant lawyers didn’t read the contract!!
At least we're consistant.Motor Cargo built that place only a few years back.You would'nt think it would take that much.

DEN - Sure

It's crazy, but - Saia management has not smelled enought diesel fumes to sign a contract without environmental - MAYBE :biglaugh:

I heard Saia’s brilliant lawyers didn’t read the contract!! The clean up was left for Saia and they signed it!! Now Saia wants the old company to clean it up and they say no way!!

I'm suprized the tree huggers in Denver weren't all over that in a heartbeat. There's plenty of cleanup accomplished around the area. Anyway, the beancounters dropped the ball again.

Looks like a move is due around the first of the year. The tree huggers have had their concerns addressed and now the cleanup and repair of the facilities from the last tenant's dissatisfaction is in progress.