Denver deserved to lose that game

I watched it at the local restaurant bar. I think everyone in there was wanting Denver to win. Don't think anyone liked Ray. Lots of name calling after the game, including "murderer" lots of anti north folks around these parts also

Im still at a loss over that one play.....How stupid can you be????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at my son's basketball game and at halftime the Principal of his school got on the PA and said "Denver 35 Raven's 27". Most people cheered and I felt a sigh of relief. I assumed that the update was a FINAL score. Then a half hour later the woman sitting 2 people down (who was on the internet) said "it's over, the Raven's won in double overtime". My jaw bounced off the floor. I'm still waking up in a cold sweat at night.

I hate the crows and almost everything about them. Champ Bailey played the worst game of his career. And for those who think that Peyton is finished.......wait and see. He still has a couple good years left. He will leave the game just like Elway did......with another Super Bowl win. And yes, I'm a huge Peyton Manning fan. He's been a great face for the NFL and is one of the most humble and professional players that the league has ever seen. QB coach in the future? Possibly, but if he does you know that he will be excellent at it.

Just one more thought. Fear this!

tom_brady_photos1.jpg

Wrong.... Chump Bailey was ABUSED

Bailey was exposed because the pass rush couldn't get to Flacco. Bailey should have moved to safety or retired a couple of years ago.

That being said, there was no excuse for Morris's terrible angle and judgment on that 70 yard td. Kids are taught at the Pop Warner level to keep the receivers in FRONT of them.

Bailey was exposed because the pass rush couldn't get to Flacco. Bailey should have moved to safety or retired a couple of years ago.

That being said, there was no excuse for Morris's terrible angle and judgment on that 70 yard td. Kids are taught at the Pop Warner level to keep the receivers in FRONT of them.

Pop Warner kids don't get paid more than the coaches.... They do what they want, as long as they don't break a fingernail.... The NFL stands for the " Numerous Females League"....

After watching the replays to both games (Denver and Atlanta) .. I'm convinced. NFL is more fixed than WWF and Nascar.

After watching the replays to both games (Denver and Atlanta) .. I'm convinced. NFL is more fixed than WWF and Nascar.
That sure seems like a lot of people needed to comply with a conspiracy. WWF=2 people......Nascar/NFL=hundereds. No chance of it being fixed.

Ricky, you need to stop worrying about the Patriots, they'll take care of business today. You need to begin the prayers for your Falcons immediately. They have their work cut out for them. I'm pulling for them because I don't like the 49ers, but I would have to put my money (if I had any) on the 49ers.

Atlanta is starting out like they did last week. If they play the same game 4 quarters they should win. If I know the falcons, they will start slowing the game down after halftime making themselves predictable. (run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and try to complete a pass on 3rd) happens every time.

Atlanta is starting out like they did last week. If they play the same game 4 quarters they should win. If I know the falcons, they will start slowing the game down after halftime making themselves predictable. (run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and try to complete a pass on 3rd) happens every time.
Atlanta needed that drive.. Now come's the time not to become predictable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falcons are choking. Penalties and turn overs. Akers missing might not matter after all.

Happens every week. Got lucky last week. The conspiracy experts say it was planned just right. The time out on the field goal would have worked either way.

One thing for sure, the best team in the NFL won't be playing in the superbowl. The experts said the 9ers would win because of the high rollers in California.

I know they wouldn't have made the 1st down if they caught the ball a yard short on 4th down anyhow and why not send everyone to block the punt if your just going to throw a game ender to the 30 yard line with 8 defensive backs. That's right folks. Mr Armchair quarterback here venting with my untaxed distilled substance in my mason jar
:couch:

The Falcons showed exactly why I can't become a fan of theirs. They had a golden opportunity to move on, but choked again. As previously stated, they become conservative and predictable once they get a lead. They are too stupid to keep their foot on the gas peddle. They are loaded with talent and virtually unstoppable when they play aggressive. But they laid an egg again. Total failure.

I'm telling ya folks. My IQ score ain't way up their near Einsteins because I want it to be
All of this stuff is going to start coming out in the wash soon.
USA TODAY