FedEx Freight | Denver Hub/Ground contractors

Streaker69

The Influencer
Credits
Can anybody give me some info on what the road board in Denver looks like? How many runs were cut for the August bid, how many extraboard drivers there are, how many bid runs are available and how many drivers are sitting daily.

Also anybody with info on ground contractors pulling freight trailers or buildings loading ground trailers for contractors instead of freight trailers, please let me know what buildings.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. If you don't want to share the info publicly, shoot me a PM.

Know in WME they the same lady come in every night between midnight and 1am. Picking up either hooked set or van going west. Management pretty hush hush on where she is going. Only one I see. I have seen ground pulling 1 ground and 1 freight out west too.

Sorry I don't have more info

We do the best we can S69 , I know you are a good hand you tell them SMOKESTACK sent you Sir .
Well maybe not they will just hate on you then . I think knowing you well enough you are a excellent
choice for any company if you choose .

We do the best we can S69 , I know you are a good hand you tell them SMOKESTACK sent you Sir .
Well maybe not they will just hate on you then . I think knowing you well enough you are a excellent
choice for any company if you choose .

I'm gonna hang tight. I have more work to do here with corporate seeing our side of the equation. It's kind of become my mission in life to make them recognize why they're wrong.

Yes there in uniform. I go WME every night. I see 2 of them quite often. One lady and another guy. Both driving ground tractors. Being seeing them for over a year. Hostlers break there sets for them and hook up there new sets. Drivers aren’t in yard 15-20 mins