TForce | Dependant Question

jalcam2006

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi everyone,

I had a mix up in a past address, and as a result, have yet to get my package sent to myself. Can anyone tell me what is needed for children verification? Im divorced with 2 young boys and all I hear about is how much more info I am going to need on them for proof they are my children.

Thank you in advance for any help.

mud-flap said:
i did my ins on-line and it just asked for ALL my kids SSN #.
Mudflap you will also need to send in a copy of your dependents birth certificate. there are different requirements for your spouse as well. there is a sheet in your package with the instructions on were to send it. this must be done before the deadline or your dependents "WONT" be covered.

With alot of companies if you are divorce you might have to provide a copy of you divorce judgement that states that you are required by law to supply insurance since the kid do not live with you as well a copy of their birth certificate.

If I read the package right, you will only need to send proof if you are changing your dependents. If you have to carry insurance on your children not living with you, a copy of a support order, etc. needs to be sent.

you need to send proof of all dependents, your signeing up as a new employee.A copy of birth cert., marrage lic etc.

Valerie said:
Just curious, if UPS wants documentation for everything, why do they want us to enroll on line?

Valerie, they want us to do everything on line lately.

Some say so that when something is wrong they (UPS) can blame you for your poor data entry others say its a way of eliminating data entry personal.

It's a computer world we live in and UPS is deep in it.

Pretty soon we won't even have to talk to supervisors in dispatch. Everything will be done inbound and outbound via onboard computers with internet capabilities.

Scary, if you ask me?

T251