FedEx Freight | Dept. Of Diversity and Inclusion

Way to hijak a thread. (Politicians getting hummers? big hats? )....you folk are experts in taking away from a serious issue....thats why I only stop around now and again....
But rest assured you children and grandchildren will suffer dearly from diversity and Inclusion....
Forge on with your nosense......

I'll bet you're not included if you are of the caucasian persuasion. Because you're not diverse enough.

Everything has to be about the color of your skin, what's between your legs and the kind of person who uses what's between your legs. And whether or not you identify as something that you weren't naturally born as. Or, indeed, if you identify as anything at all.

It makes me sad, honestly.

I'll bet you're not included if you are of the caucasian persuasion. Because you're not diverse enough.

Everything has to be about the color of your skin, what's between your legs and the kind of person who uses what's between your legs. And whether or not you identify as something that you weren't naturally born as. Or, indeed, if you identify as anything at all.

It makes me sad, honestly.
:6788: