des plains,il

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by 11th hour, Jun 12, 2008.

1. 11th hour

11th hour Member

i was just wondering if dayton is looking for line haul drivers out of this center,if so what kind of road runs would i run if i get hired,and do you have a extra board where you can stay out all week.

2. MAYHEM666

MAYHEM666 Member

Go to www.daytonfreight.com and check out the careers section. I think we need city drivers the sign out front says regional linehaul drivers needed but got to the website it's updated occasionally and not completely up to date, so maybe a phone call would be better, that number is 847-759-9003, ask for Mariana. Good luck.

3. BuzzBeez

BuzzBeez Extraboard Crazy

Kelley?

Anyone tell me what the Kelley division of Dayton does? Is that a terminal to terminal operation or customer to customer truckload. Appears those are the only sleepers Dayton uses that i've seen. Thanks.

4. MAYHEM666

MAYHEM666 Member

Kelley is the system side of dayton Freight. Those drivers run the system and are not home everyday, I'm not sure what the time table is for home time but anyway that's what they do.

5. BuzzBeez

Thanks Mayhem, If they're truckload then i'm guessing the pay would possibly be a little below regular Dayton drivers.

6. MAYHEM666

MAYHEM666 Member

Not sure on pay, but they haul ltl just like the regular guys they just run the system. I'm not aware of truckload stuff.

7. BuzzBeez

That might not be so bad then, depending on pay since i'm quite far from one of your terminals and couldn't afford to drive home everyday. I'll look into it Monday. Thanks