Central Transport | Detroit and CT Drivers/Dockworkers are calling Estes their New Home.

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Detroit Vitran and CT Drivers/Dockworkers are calling Estes their New Home.

Estes is reaping the rewards from a few of the Vitran drivers and dockworkers as well as a couple of CT drivers. So far, 3 Vitran drivers are currently working @ Estes plus 3 dockworkers, 1 more driver in the process and a CT driver starting next week. Estes is looking to hire 8-10 more drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to hear they have moved on to greener pastures, I don't think there are many left over there now maybe 10 or 15, and those that are left will probably never leave, either unable to for one reason or another, or to scared to make the change, I'm glad I didn't settle in and wait to make the change or I probably would have been one of the ones to scared to leave.

You're telling me several people have left c.t. and all they had to offer for employment at Estes? And to think all the things the mourouns did for them and this is how they got paid back.

amazing how the former vitran workers are being accepted at other companies, while at Central the where given the mushroom treatment kept in the dark and once in awhile some one would shovel crap on them

I worked on the dock that became Central Transports in Romulus Mi. back in 1973. Back then it was owned by Associated Transport.