Central Transport | Detroit TM gets a whooping from a CT driver...

DoubleTime

TB Lurker
Credits
Yep,

Hot off the presses; A CT driver today got tired of the bad mouthing from the Det. TM. It started off as an argument, turned into a heated argument and ended with the TM in a head lock from the driver who threw several punches into the head of the TM. Last heard the TM whimpered away and the drivers fate is unknown. Morel of the story: Make sure that when you bad mouth a driver he isn't taller, stronger and looking for a better job.

Heard it was self defense ... The TM made a lunge toward him in a threatening manner. Too bad .. So sad ... He should have known better. His fate is sealed but I'm sure he feels much better ... The moral of the story to me is ... Don't let your mouth over load your ass ... And be careful about a lunge that could bring you to your knees ... Intimidating the wrong person ... Big or small can bring disastrous results.

Last edited:
Heard it was self defense ... The TM made a lunge toward him in a threatening manner. Too bad .. So sad ... He should have known better. His fate is sealed but I'm sure he feels much better ... The moral of the story to me is ... Don't let your mouth over load your ass ... And be careful about a lunge that could bring you to your knees ... Intimidating the wrong person ... Big or small can bring disastrous results.
Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!

Let me dress it up for ya--

That TM had a bit of a rep. Sounds like one of the guys took care of business. Don't be so sure the driver will get axed, if there's enough evidence to support him as self defense.

There have been similar situations involving 2 drivers that I know of, and the one defending himself was kept on board.

That TM had a bit of a rep. Sounds like one of the guys took care of business. Don't be so sure the driver will get axed, if there's enough evidence to support him as self defense.

There have been similar situations involving 2 drivers that I know of, and the one defending himself was kept on board.
Heard no cameras had supporting evidence and that the TM made a lunge toward him in a bluff attempt to scare him. Instead it infuriated him more and it was on.

a friend of mine got another job and gave his notice a couple hours before his start time. when he went to turn all his stuff into the office and pick up his check the following friday, the det tm made it a point to thank him for his two week notice and also called him a scumbag. now that was pretty professional on the part of the boss, just goes to show you how business at central is conducted.