Yellow | Deutsche Bank ,YRCW main lender not doing good ??

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Last edited:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/20/investing/deutsche-bank-bonus/index.html?iid=SF_LN, So the Bank can cut Bonuses ,but YRCW can't ?? and maybe YRCW main piggy bank will stop lending money to the loser yellow pig ?? Here's more info , http://money.cnn.com/quote/financials/financials.html?symb=DB, Maybe they shouldn't have loaned money to the greedy yellow pig !! Think about it this maybe be why Jamie joined ship !!

Wong, my spectacular nephew, your knowledge of finance needs improvement. The bank doesn't keep sending money to YRC. It refinanced the notes years ago and that's it. When you take out a mortgage (loan) the bank gives you the money at the beginning and you pay it back slowly over the subsequent years. The bank doesn't keep sending you money along the way, quite the opposite. It's a good thing you're not interested in that other job I suggested.

Trip, talking 2019 Hello , if bank is broke no more Ponzi loans for yrcw ! & One more point of its was If banks can cut bonuses Why didn't YRC , when they were so-called broke to ?? And I know loans are not a weekly sending money as you say! But I send & Loan YRC about 150-200 bucks week from my pay check ! And Banks not going be so giving in 2019 !

Trip, talking 2019 Hello , if bank is broke no more Ponzi loans for yrcw ! & One more point of its was If banks can cut bonuses Why didn't YRC , when they were so-called broke to ?? And I know loans are not a weekly sending money as you say! But I send & Loan YRC about 150-200 bucks week from my pay check ! And Banks not going be so giving in 2019 !
Like last time they are gonna tell you what your getting and it you vote it down they make union change your vote

d77d07cde4b8657f7aabfeef92be50c3.jpg
For sure destroy the yellow pig in 2019 !!

They need to start cutting costs taking out half the light bulbs is always a good start:lmao:

If we remove half of the 'working' light bulbs, the 'lights' may be completely extinguished
Those old incandescents are approaching their longevity limits. The new LED's may not be as 'bright' as some may have thought...