Yellow | Dhl Buying Roadway

rexteamster

TB Lurker
Credits
anyone heard the rumor that DHL is looking at Roadway and USF (not Yellow) for a possible LTL buy. Yellow not part of the deal...too much pension liability?:shock:

REXTeamster said:
anyone heard the rumor that DHL is looking at Roadway and USF (not Yellow) for a possible LTL buy. Yellow not part of the deal...too much pension liability?:shock:

This rumor has been ongoing for years.

REXTeamster said:

Dang, where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Roadway, Holland has just as much pension liability as Yellow........it is ALL YRCW....KK

IR CookieMonster said:
And going and going..............
BnyBigBunny_img.jpg

Brutus,

Ya beat me to the punch. Maybe if I stop doing auto repairs after work, I might be able to get on here a little earlier.

Anyway, nice to know that great minds think alike.

But seriously, when and if anything happens no one will hear about it till it does.
When Yellow bought rdwy, no one had a clue.
When yrc bought usf no one had a clue.
If you believe the rumor, bet your mortgage on it.

just heard that the folks at the AGO said DHL in talks. DHL is rumored to have spoke with ABFS, CNW now YRCW....maybe just checking under the hood

RT/211

For years it was UPS.....then Fed Ex.........now DHL. I understand the DHL theory, with Deutsche Bank holding the note,etc. If and when it happens, we will know about it when they want us to!! DS.

REXTeamster said:
just heard that the folks at the AGO said DHL in talks. DHL is rumored to have spoke with ABFS, CNW now YRCW....maybe just checking under the hood

RT/211

I think that if anybody would be "in talks with DHL" it would be Kansas City at the YRCW Headquarters. Not at the old AGO building with a bunch of girls in the typing pool. AGO is no longer in charge of Roadway.

h/w cost yellow roadway holland abf all the same how all this get's started get's the best of me need to read the contract book it can be very good reading

hillbilly said:
:rofl2: :mfight: I heard that Art Bell is going to buy roadway.
I also heard Art Bell is buying Roadway. I heard he is going to move Roadways headquarters to Olongapo P.I. (Pearl of the Orient.)

mud said:
I also heard Art Bell is buying Roadway. I heard he is going to move Roadways headquarters to Olongapo P.I. (Pearl of the Orient.)

Had some good times there, aaaahhhhhh some real good times there
:bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide:

I think if they were going to buy us, it would have been when our stock was at 34 and change. Would have been a real bargin. Now its on the rise again.