SAIA | DHL Buyout??

dhl has just about the same color equipment as saia
Yea thats why SAIA painted the equipment Yellow and Red. They knew way before that DHL would buy them out. I could not tell you how many times I has heard that rumor about DHL. I think from a promotional stand point these rumors give DHL allot of publicity. I wonder if DHL starts these rumors just to get free advertising out of their competitors. What a ingenious idea.

where you at nervous wreck

I' back on just got home,man it was a nighmare today!! Have you notticed in the past week or so all of the common carriers or truckload carriers that have been unloading at our terminals feliz navidad

where you at nervous wreck

:tongue0015: I' back on just got home,man it was a nighmare today!! Have you notticed in the past week or so all of the common carriers or truckload carriers that have been unloading at our terminals feliz navidad:hide:

city driver ot, he did that in denver, there was drivers fine with 40 to 45 hours a week, he gave them 50 + and the people who had 55 to 60 drop them down to 45 - 50 and pist everybody off

if everybody is already on ot, ro give person a 5 more hours and giving person b 5 less it's still them same