Yellow | DHL or UPS buying YRC freight ?

BRG Patel Consulting, Agricultural Division, found a loop hole in Iowa laws, stating an existing structure previously used for poultry, cattle, or sheep, may be upgraded to current local and state zoning, building codes, and building suitability for occupancy, for use as a business, residence, or lease property, by said owners,or sub leased owners, to conduct their operations, weather or not it invokes any of the previously named livestock.

So that obviously includes structures used for all "Yes" voters.

You guy's didn't get the memo Yet??
So6yUAZ.jpg

So that's who's buying our old, dead-lined equipment and taking it away? Wow, who would have guessed?

Buy, don't buy. I have no idea. But I have to ask. Are the assets of YRC greater than the debit load a buyer would take on? Even @ 25% payment in to Central States, that is a lot of money debit to absorb for whatever value YRC has left. And based on what I read here & other places, a smart company would wait for the doors to close, then buy buy it for 20 cents on the dollar while the pension debit has been discharged in bankruptcy. Once that loan debit & pension debit is forgiven in a bankruptcy court, investors will be knocking down the door to purchase the remains. No, their is no pending purchase. The wolves are waiting for the weak to collapse. Then they will pounce. von.

Buy, don't buy. I have no idea. But I have to ask. Are the assets of YRC greater than the debit load a buyer would take on? Even @ 25% payment in to Central States, that is a lot of money debit to absorb for whatever value YRC has left. And based on what I read here & other places, a smart company would wait for the doors to close, then buy buy it for 20 cents on the dollar while the pension debit has been discharged in bankruptcy. Once that loan debit & pension debit is forgiven in a bankruptcy court, investors will be knocking down the door to purchase the remains. No, their is no pending purchase. The wolves are waiting for the weak to collapse. Then they will pounce. von.
Knocking the door down to grab what?
The terminals that YRC still actually owns?
A fleet of 12-17 year old city tractors?
10,000 beat up 10-15 year old pups, and big boxes?
A fleet of linehaul tractors, 10 years, and older?
The leased white tractors, and newest pups will go back to the leasing company...
Smart investors will pounce on it????

Last edited:
Knocking the door down to grab what?
The terminals that YRC still actually owns?
A fleet of 12-17 year old city tractors?
10,000 beat up 10-15 year old pups, and big boxes?
A fleet of linehaul tractors, 10 years, and older?
The leased white tractors, and newest pups will go back to the leasing company...
Smart investors will pounce on it????
I think the drivers and customer base would be considered the greatest assets, but i am definitely not an expert on the topic!

that's one way he can get those Conway genious's back that bailed and went to yrcw!!! other than that, I cant see why any sane person would buy the yrcw pile of :::shit:::...maybe to get all those package demensioners they lease??

Yrcw isn't all that bad.I would bet They feed the mouths of more than 50,000 people if you include spouses and children.

They take care of their medical bills also.With,I might add we have the best insurance in the ltl industry
Most of the people I talk to make between 60k and 90k.

The worst part about the job is the constant negativity.

Yrcw isn't all that bad.I would bet They feed the mouths of more than 50,000 people if you include spouses and children.

They take care of their medical bills also.With,I might add we have the best insurance in the ltl industry

I have to agree with you falcon, Some people on TB in my opinion would not be happy unless they are B......g every day..if I hated Yrc the way some people PRETEND to I would find something else to do,there are other jobs besides trucking..or if you can retire PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR !!!!!!!!!! AND DO SO!!!!!! and some of these employees come to work every day,working all the over time they can get but B......G every day. I personally don't want to hear it,Every job has issues of some kind. Yrc may not be the best,but it sure as Heck not the worst..if you can't live with it then help us all by living without it. We are too far into this contract to be STILL B......G about it. PLEASE give it a rest..My opinion only be safe my brothers and sisters.........

Correct!!

falconfan guess you don't mind not having a Pension check when you retire then too and by your comment ,see you was a YES voter !!

I think the drivers and customer base would be considered the greatest assets, but i am definitely not an expert on the topic!
You are probably correct,5. But I would say in a bankruptcy scenario, by the time someone tried to get the thing up and running most of the customers will have someone else moving their freight.

You are probably correct,5. But I would say in a bankruptcy scenario, by the time someone tried to get the thing up and running most of the customers will have someone else moving their freight.
You offer to haul it for a dollar less and they will be running back....just like the companies have no loyalty to the workers....the customers have no loyalty to the trucking company.....whoever will work the cheapest and whoever will haul the freight the cheapest! Welcome to trucking 2017!

falconfan guess you don't mind not having a Pension check when you retire then too and by your comment ,see you was a YES voter !!
That wouldn't make you a better teamster or a smarter teamster. I've volunteered my time at the burn Barrel and rolling picket lines with a company that had nothing to do with my paycheck.
Do you blame the company for our pension woes?
How would you like to own Wongway express and I own Falconfan express.I blew all my money on gambling and hookers and then bankrupted. Then they tell Wongway express you'll have to cover for Falconfan expresses
pension shortfalls.That is the dynamics of our pension.
I will also say Wong that I have never heard so much misery coming out of someone about their job.Most that were truly that upset about about their work environment would simply find another job.
We still have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you realize that for your own sanity and piece of mind.