Yellow | DHL or UPS buying YRC freight ?

That wouldn't make you a better teamster or a smarter teamster. I've volunteered my time at the burn Barrel and rolling picket lines with a company that had nothing to do with my paycheck.
Do you blame the company for our pension woes?
How would you like to own Wongway express and I own Falconfan express.I blew all my money on gambling and hookers and then bankrupted. Then they tell Wongway express you'll have to cover for Falconfan expresses
pension shortfalls.That is the dynamics of our pension.
I will also say Wong that I have never heard so much misery coming out of someone about their job.Most that were truly that upset about about their work environment would simply find another job.
We still have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you realize that for your own sanity and piece of mind.
Well said falcon I agree with you,central state pension fund and the people that hold them accountable are the blame. I don't think that an employee saying Yrc is not a bad job makes them a YES VOTER. I say find a job where the pension is not broke and not minus -15%, why continue to work there and WHINE EVERYDAY that it's broke, everyone that is employed there knows this already.. Any employee can leave at any time they choose, and from what I see, more are coming than going,so it MUST NOT be the crappiest job out there.SO PLEASE JUST STOP you know who you are. Thanks Falcon I am also Thankful for what I have.My opinion only.........Be strong my brothers and sisters.

Well said falcon I agree with you,central state pension fund and the people that hold them accountable are the blame. I don't think that an employee saying Yrc is not a bad job makes them a YES VOTER. I say find a job where the pension is not broke and not minus -15%, why continue to work there and WHINE EVERYDAY that it's broke, everyone that is employed there knows this already.. Any employee can leave at any time they choose, and from what I see, more are coming than going,so it MUST NOT be the crappiest job out there.SO PLEASE JUST STOP you know who you are. Thanks Falcon I am also Thankful for what I have.My opinion only.........Be strong my brothers and sisters.
Very well said falcon!! I always show up to work with a positive attitude...

That wouldn't make you a better teamster or a smarter teamster. I've volunteered my time at the burn Barrel and rolling picket lines with a company that had nothing to do with my paycheck.
Do you blame the company for our pension woes?
How would you like to own Wongway express and I own Falconfan express.I blew all my money on gambling and hookers and then bankrupted. Then they tell Wongway express you'll have to cover for Falconfan expresses
pension shortfalls.That is the dynamics of our pension.
I will also say Wong that I have never heard so much misery coming out of someone about their job.Most that were truly that upset about about their work environment would simply find another job.
We still have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you realize that for your own sanity and piece of mind.
Sorry we will have to Disagree on this subject and IF you did help out at the burn barrels & picket lines ,but now are a Happy Camper with give backs & yrcw not paying into pension the full 100% and the $100 million they own it , then you will be happy with 2019 -20% giveback offer and 2 weeks less vac time and no pay raise's !!! Our Brother's years ago fought for what wages we did have and now everybody wants to give them back without a fight ????? and yes I will stay pissed off and mad at yrcw forever and gointing to work-hell now pissed off even more after writing this to you ! Have a Happy Day, -15% happiest ......................................

Sorry we will have to Disagree on this subject and IF you did help out at the burn barrels & picket lines ,but now are a Happy Camper with give backs & yrcw not paying into pension the full 100% and the $100 million they own it , then you will be happy with 2019 -20% giveback offer and 2 weeks less vac time and no pay raise's !!! Our Brother's years ago fought for what wages we did have and now everybody wants to give them back without a fight ????? and yes I will stay pissed off and mad at yrcw forever and gointing to work-hell now pissed off even more after writing this to you ! Have a Happy Day, -15% happiest ......................................

I can only respond by saying you are hard headed and ignore the facts even when they slap you in the face.This is not the 1980's and the doors would close within 1 year with full pension contributions.
How many union TLK jobs do you see now?
After 400 or more have shut down in the last 20 years leaving only a few remaining you would think people would recognize that we actually have to compete in order to stay in business.
I don't see cuts in the future although I don't see the gains coming in leaps and bounds either.
My question to you is if you are so pissed off and claim the non union jobs are better why in the hell do you subject yourself and others to this misery?

I can only respond by saying you are hard headed and ignore the facts even when they slap you in the face.This is not the 1980's and the doors would close within 1 year with full pension contributions.
After 400 or more have shut down in the last 20 years leaving only a few remaining you would think people would recognize that we actually have to compete in order to stay in business.
I don't see cuts in the future although I don't see the gains coming in leaps and bounds either.
My question to you is if you are so pissed off and claim the non union jobs are better why in the hell do you subject yourself and others to this misery?
AMEN BROTHER :grouphug:I find it a lot easier to "change the things that I can and accept those that I cannot " the situation we are in "is what it is " I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.Be strong my brothers and sisters. My opinion only.........

Last edited:
WHY don't you QUIT ?? we don't need brown-noser yes man voting in 2019 and I don't Quit because Vengeance & Revenge is served up best one O.T. click at a time .....................

WHY don't you QUIT ?? we don't need brown-noser yes man voting in 2019 and I don't Quit because Vengeance & Revenge is served up best one O.T. click at a time .....................

I'm far from a brown nose,if you only knew.What we don't need are irrational ignorant fools like you voting on emotion instead of common sense.

You are also full of shi t.I can find several of your posts bashing your fellow teamsters for their overtime or taking smoke breaks and now you say you are screwing them one click at a time.
On several occasions you have said "they should shut the yellow pig down" but you want to keep your Holland job.Some Teamster you are.

Why can't you just admit that you have it made at Holland cause you sure ain't leaving this job you constantly put Down and bitch about 24-7.

Can't you be thankful for just one day for your paycheck and food that GOD provides you?

I'm far from a brown nose,if you only knew.What we don't need are irrational ignorant fools like you voting on emotion instead of common sense.

You are also full of shi t.I can find several of your posts bashing your fellow teamsters for their overtime or taking smoke breaks and now you say you are screwing them one click at a time.
On several occasions you have said "they should shut the yellow pig down" but you want to keep your Holland job.Some Teamster you are.

Why can't you just admit that you have it made at Holland cause you sure ain't leaving this job you constantly put Down and bitch about 24-7.

Can't you be thankful for just one day for your paycheck and food that GOD provides you?
Yeah I say it again " SHUT DOWN THE YELLOW PIG " and WHY you ask ? Because they LOSE money faster than Holland can make and WHY keep open a money losing side of a corporation that can't make money and never ever will !! and Holland was the BEST company to work for before YRCW ruined the company and lost all our money ! So when you YRC boy's ever learn how to make money , let me know and you got my yes vote then ......................................................

Yeah I say it again " SHUT DOWN THE YELLOW PIG " and WHY you ask ? Because they LOSE money faster than Holland can make and WHY keep open a money losing side of a corporation that can't make money and never ever will !! and Holland was the BEST company to work for before YRCW ruined the company and lost all our money ! So when you YRC boy's ever learn how to make money , let me know and you got my yes vote then ......................................................
Because there are more then 10,000
TEAMSTERS that depend on that job to feed their families!!!

Because there are more then 10,000
TEAMSTERS that depend on that job to feed their families!!!
Have a good day and hell let's go for 50% giveback in 2019 , as long as it keeps 10,000 families going , and James Welch at full pay and YRC open !!! and plus see YRCW has WON , because teamster guys won't stand together anymore :apologetic:

Have a good day and hell let's go for 50% giveback in 2019 , as long as it keeps 10,000 families going , and James Welch at full pay and YRC open !!! and plus see YRCW has WON , because teamster guys won't stand together anymore :apologetic:

Teamsters have stood together, They have used their brains to realize that conditions are not what they were 20, 30 or 40 years ago. They realize that accepting some concessions in order to keep one of the last large Teamster LTL employers alive is a good thing. Giving that employer time to reverse some bad decisions and regain strength helps all Teamsters, not just the ones employed there. Shutting them down helps no one. When you're lying in bed at night before you fall asleep you know that's true. You just like coming on TB and making your ridiculous comments. We all realize that.

Teamsters have stood together, They have used their brains to realize that conditions are not what they were 20, 30 or 40 years ago. They realize that accepting some concessions in order to keep one of the last large Teamster LTL employers alive is a good thing. Giving that employer time to reverse some bad decisions and regain strength helps all Teamsters, not just the ones employed there. Shutting them down helps no one. When you're lying in bed at night before you fall asleep you know that's true. You just like coming on TB and making your ridiculous comments. We all realize that.
Yes we do!!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.............:smilies 19296::grouphug: