Yellow | DHL or UPS buying YRC freight ?

Hahaha. Arguing with yourself sometimes is the best way.
No point in arguing with some at work. Some of them can do no wrong.
Even when is so obvious they are in the wrong or just can't take being pointed out that fact.
So. When you point out that you. Yourself are in the wrong while arguing with yourself in the back yard it ends there. You go back in the house calmer knowing your done. And it makes you a better person. Maybe. But if not you can only be mad at yourself. And go out and argue some more. Lol.
:17142:
Oh man i got to get some on this one too. sorry to butt in. But kept thinking about this when u guy's started talking about taking to yourselves.

Amazon?
Now that's the best one I've heard so far.
I also hear that if they do they will be flying drones to the moon to make deliveries.
Accelerated freight only at first. Regular deliveries if the accelerated works out.
Hahahaha. :1sm364jumpbed:
And the TV commercial will be something like,Alexa,call Yrc freight and have them pickup this defective treadmill......

Amazon?
Now that's the best one I've heard so far.
I also hear that if they do they will be flying drones to the moon to make deliveries.
Accelerated freight only at first. Regular deliveries if the accelerated works out.
Hahahaha. :1sm364jumpbed:

You think pay scale will be mileage or light years?

Hahaha. Arguing with yourself sometimes is the best way.
No point in arguing with some at work. Some of them can do no wrong.
Even when is so obvious they are in the wrong or just can't take being pointed out that fact.
So. When you point out that you. Yourself are in the wrong while arguing with yourself in the back yard it ends there. You go back in the house calmer knowing your done. And it makes you a better person. Maybe. But if not you can only be mad at yourself. And go out and argue some more. Lol.
Yup we have arguments in the break room about whether penguins can climb trees. A lot easier to argue with myself. Last argument I almost wrung my own neck.

Knocking the door down to grab what?
The terminals that YRC still actually owns?
A fleet of 12-17 year old city tractors?
10,000 beat up 10-15 year old pups, and big boxes?
A fleet of linehaul tractors, 10 years, and older?
The leased white tractors, and newest pups will go back to the leasing company...
Smart investors will pounce on it????
At least some of the old junk is paid for and passes D.O.T.Just be sure to keep the maintenance crew together.I think they have done a decent job keeping most equipment together

At least some of the old junk is paid for and passes D.O.T.Just be sure to keep the maintenance crew together.I think they have done a decent job keeping most equipment together
All the old junk used to be all paid for! These things are Cadillacs compared to what we used to drive. Yeah I'm an old dude

Bigtruk, Sorry to break the bad news, but I think CSPF has a lein on all your equipment along with BRG's Volvo
after a little research I'm not sure Dave's (HAT) is free and clear, think it may be tied to a balloon note

Bags are subleased through BRG Patel Properties and Financial Services....
Hope this is not a scam, next you will try using your Volvo for collateral to buy fuel for Wong's solar powered ball washer
I'm sure the Volvo has a lein, CS offered it in place of my monthly check.
They said Mud was Cosigner on the Volvo.