Yellow | DHL's Future in LTL

I think I am going to buy Roadway then maybe if DHL gets their numbers up to par I might buy them. I will rename the company Stimpy Express, then everybody can say Stimpy you idiot!!!!!

I think I am going to buy Roadway then maybe if DHL gets their numbers up to par I might buy them. I will rename the company Stimpy Express, then everybody can say Stimpy you idiot!!!!!

Stimpy you idiot!!!!!

Save your money Stimpy they can do that anywho!

DHL can afford to buy damn near any company it wants to in the US. at a big discount! A dollar is a dollar here. The euro is worth a dollar-fourty five. That means that there's a 31% difference.So a 5 billion dollar company can be bought for? I dont know,my calculator wont go that high! ok,lets say 50 mill. The answer is thirty-four million-five-hundred thousand! Brothers, I hate to say this, but this whole country is in big trouble!!

At 31% difference I am guessing DHL could buy stock at around 16 dollars in actual money.If I were them Germans I would wait til I could do it for around 12.50 or a buck 2.98.

The main cause of ALL of our problems

DHL & Deutsche Post are just a drop in a bucket if you want to look at "the big picture". Our real enemy is Saudi Arabia!!There greed to suceed will be our downfall. This is the thanks we have gotten from helping them develope their oil fields in the first place. They have got so god-damn much money invested in OUR country that they probably own it---we just don't realize it yet!! The god-damn goverment won't tell us anything about it. Now, which party is in charge here now? Who in the White House have big interests in oil? I'LL tell you who---Bush & Cheney.Get educated--read the Huffington Post!

They aint stupid

axletherod, Dalsey,Hillblom,&Lynn have come a long way since their humble beginnings in San Francisco, shipping freight to Hawaii huh? Teaming up with Deutsche Post was a brillant move on their part by moving CONTROL of their operations to Germany. It's exactly like the old phrase that we hear over & over, all the time---"Put all all your money in a Swiss bank so the IRS can't touch it":hide:!!!!

The main cause of ALL of our problems

DHL & Deutsche Post are just a drop in a bucket if you want to look at "the big picture". Our real enemy is Saudi Arabia!!There greed to suceed will be our downfall. This is the thanks we have gotten from helping them develope their oil fields in the first place. They have got so god-damn much money invested in OUR country that they probably own it---we just don't realize it yet!! The god-damn goverment won't tell us anything about it. Now, which party is in charge here now? Who in the White House have big interests in oil? I'LL tell you who---Bush & Cheney.Get educated--read the Huffington Post!
Are the Saudis buying yrc??? Sounds like a conspiracy here going on.....

Why would DHL buy YRC. Thay are so far in debt. Thay would have to assume the debt and also pay for the company and Roadway and yellow no longer exist they have been transformed into one company under the name of YRC freight

In K.C Office this morning for meetings and just walked past Jamie's office and their was 2 DHL guys in his office looking at YRCW number's ??? package & freight just like Fed Ex and XPO is this the new way for LTL ????:stirthepot:

In K.C Office this morning for meetings and just walked past Jamie's office and their was 2 DHL guys in his office looking at YRCW number's ??? package & freight just like Fed Ex and XPO is this the new way for LTL ????:stirthepot:
Cmon Wong . Get back in the truck. We have to be back to 135 before we are both out of hours....

just remember ups fed x have a lot to lobby to stop dhl buying a huge company, ups fedx they cried there already to big(DHL)thats why dhl couldn't buy yrcw along time ago they would have been the biggest buy far in the world and a huge threat in the us back then before the merger