Dickey Durbin- "My Sole Focus in Congress is.............."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...im-working-full-time-for-daca-illegal-aliens/

Nothing to improve the lives of the American citizen
    working "soley" for the interests of illegals
    this man needs to be recalled

Northern Flash likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

The Democrats continue to step in crap as they continue to let the truth slip out. They have no interest in our American citizens or our youngsters and their future, it's all about the illegals......and votes.
    Keep up the good work Democrats, I can't wait to see the results of the midterms.

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

If I were a Illinois senator I believe that the South Side of Chicago would be my one and only priority, but what do I know.

4. Northern Flash

Those are just black lives that don't matter to the Democrats. Now if they were all dreamers, that might be a different story.

5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Just like trucking companies, all they worry about is getting new customers instead of keeping the ones they have. Although minority voters seem to stick with the democrats no matter how bad they screw them over. For example illegals before Americans, they’ll get hurt the worst.

6. Northern Flash

Yep. But we have resident Liberals on here that can't connect the dots between the illegals eating their piece of the pie, and their benefits getting cut.
    :regretful:

Rastus likes this.
  7. Bubba74

Heard a gut on the radio (he was black) essentually telling blacks to abandon the Dem party
    was really angered that these Dem politicians are working much harder for illegals than they ever had for blacks

I guess the truth hurts

8. Northern Flash

Statistically and factually speaking, that is the truth. The blacks have been coming out of the woodwork and publically speaking out against the Democrat's and their failures. Obama was a disaster. Most won't come out and say that, but it's obvious that that's what they are referring back to.

9. Bubba74

they all thought once Barry got there they would be given a "leg up"

instead, more poverty, more dispear, less opportunity
    the Dems have been screwing these people over since 1860, time for them to finally wake up and take notice

Northern Flash likes this.