Did Everyone Recieve There Vacation

Credits
I had 3 weeks of vac pay and 40 Personal hours Never have recieved a dime yet am I the only one. Also has anyone heard any info from the law suit All I Recieved was I was part of It Thanks for any info

Al j2 former instructor

I got 33 hrs. vac pay. stub says I have 140 hrs left. I ain't holding my breath.:smilie_132:
I hope there is a special place in hell for sun capitol.

I guess I was lucky. I took all 3 weeks of my vacation before they closed their doors. They said I was going to have to pay some of it back. HaHa. Good Luck with that.

Paid just enough vacation pay to have to tell jersey unemployment and screw that up...I wish they kept it.
NJ Unemployment back on track.
Got an empty check due to telling the truth about getting vacation pay from jerkme jevic. anytime they PAY YOU OFF with vacation pay you just answer no in that box that has vacation pay in it. Supposedly they were paying vacation over a 6 week period so it seems everybody is getting 1/3 each time they do a payout? guess we shall wait and see.

The vacation acrument was changed.Doesnt matter how many week you were entitled to,vaca time accrued just like personal time,so many hrs per week worked.Supposedly,the most is just under 2 weeks.Look thru the threads.I believe it was discussed elsewhere

The vacation checks didn't count against your unemployment.
I wasn't sure whether to answer the question yes or no when I phoned in my claim.
So I talked to a live person and she said it doesn't affect your unemployment because it was paid AFTER termination. You should have answered the vacation question NO.
I got 1 week vacation pay plus a full unemployment check.
This was in NJ, so if this isn't how you did it and your claim is in NJ, I would call and talk to somebody and tell them that you screwed it up.
Why not? It's your money.:1036316054:

yep

The vacation acrument was changed.Doesnt matter how many week you were entitled to,vaca time accrued just like personal time,so many hrs per week worked.Supposedly,the most is just under 2 weeks.Look thru the threads.I believe it was discussed elsewhere

They changed the policy in January. Obviously they knew what they were doing.

There were a lot of changes made over the last couple of years that should have been huge red flags. No one wanted to believe it. But I guess we are all believers now.

Got approximately 1/3 of what Jevic owed me and nothing else. Have to re-read the thread about vacation time, etc.. on jevic.com:toxic:

vac pay

i called and actually got through today they told me we get what we earned for this year only. i had 4 weeks that gets thrown out and i get what was accured so far this year a slap in the face for 13+ years of service also they said all vacations have been sent out here is the # 1-800-257-0427 x-6271
give it a shot ........................................: