FedEx Freight | Did I miss anything?

Nope! In fact this forum has turned into the most boring, dull, mundane place to be in quite a good number of years. All u ever read about now is union garbage, "where's a great place to transfer to" blah, blah blah

It's been a while since I frequented this site regularly. Did I miss much?

You guys make it what it is.....
No one to blame but yourselves.

Oh, SMOKESTACK recommended some damn good spirits. Bird Dog blackberry whiskey. http://birddogwhiskey.com/

SwampRatt tried some on a recent motorcycle trip. The stuff is really good (on the rocks) and was well received by all. Kudos to Smoke for sharing that one. :1036316054:

EX396 was banned as well....things aren't the same without ole EX!!
Guess all of our days are numbered....eventually
listen,if we can get this board unionized you won't just be able to be banned all willy nilly for any reason.we get a good solid contract and you can retire with unlimited posts.i think" local 165 brotherhood of internet nerds" would love to have you...

listen,if we can get this board unionized you won't just be able to be banned all willy nilly for any reason.we get a good solid contract and you can retire with unlimited posts.i think" local 165 brotherhood of internet nerds" would love to have you...
I'm pretty sure there are no laws protecting you from being permanently banned from this site should the administration get word that you're wanting to organize their users....and what would you be asking for, the rules are already in black and white (although most people ignore rule #5), perhaps better posting conditions, less advertisements, or maybe you could ask Jeff to compensate us all for posting, how bout some free healthcare too...won't be long before carpal tunnel sets in!!
Or the better question would be...what would you be willing to give up in order to recieve these things???

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there are no laws protecting you from being permanently banned from this site should the administration get word that you're wanting to organize their users....and what would you be asking for, the rules are already in black and white (although most people ignore rule #5), perhaps better posting conditions, less advertisements, or maybe you could ask Jeff to compensate us all for posting, how bout some free healthcare too...won't be long before carpal tunnel sets in!!
Or the better question would be...what would you be willing to give up in order to recieve these things???

Well, since there is no real shortage of qualified internet posters, I guess we won't have much leverage in this one. Going to be tough without that. :popcorn:

Well, I've been so busy working on an in depth study regarding regional pay differentials I hardly have had time to work on the upcoming change to a single board bid system and the updates to the "sick leave "as it relates to the attendance policy. Gonna try to check in more often cause I use to have a great time reading here. Damn shame about RC though.

Well, I've been so busy working on an in depth study regarding regional pay differentials I hardly have had time to work on the upcoming change to a single board bid system and the updates to the "sick leave "as it relates to the attendance policy. Gonna try to check in more often cause I use to have a great time reading here. Damn shame about RC though.
please,please tell us single board,,,please!!!!i need a year back in the city to get my head straight..

EX396 was banned as well....things aren't the same without ole EX!!
Guess all of our days are numbered....eventually
Without EX .... It's not the same. He really banned himself on purpose IMO. He told some folks how the cow eats the cabbage. He knew what would happen and just didn't care. He said everything he had to say and decided to call it a day. Most everything on here has been rehashed a million times. At least in the Union thread. I consider EX a friend. He could even be my brother. He gave a few of us another email address to contact him because he knew he was done. He never burned out. He just faded away on his terms.

Last edited:
No one ever came close to matching wits with Ex. He was that good. I suppose much of that was his downfall on this site. It's human nature to hate what you can't understand. All they could do with Ex was come back with some quip or repartee because that's all they had. Very few could debate him. Very few.

Last edited:
No one ever came close to matching wits with Ex. He was that good. I suppose much of that was his downfall on this site. It's human nature to hate what you can't understand. All they could do with Ex was come back with some quip or repartee because that's all they had. Very few could debate him. Very few.
Carrying a torch?