ODFL | Did OD make up the Mastio award?

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
When's the last time you've heard of someone else talking about it? I've never heard of Mastio until OD started mentioning it for the past 5 years.

Pretty sad you've got nothing better to do with your time than to post crap like this. Just quit the company already and go be the grumpy old man that sits on his front porch and yells at all the kids to get off his lawn.

Should be allowed to speak my mind about a company no one has heard of.

I heard they were going to start,The BillyLo Hard Charger Award, to the most dedicated worker???

The new Billy puts in his weeks worth of hard work and goes home. No more helping out on the weekends.

The new Billy puts in his weeks worth of hard work and goes home. No more helping out on the weekends.

Do not post another employee's name or picture from another website or from anywhere in a derogatory manner.If this wasn't a rule here it is now.

Apologies. It was a screenshot to be used as an example, but if a member doesn't like the negative comments they can go to the company's FB page where it's a smorgasbord of new hire co-workers hind kissing in hopes of an atta-boy believing this company could never do wrong.

This place is like a breakroom to discuss company BS. Or at our terminal, the smokers area that is only a foot outside the main entrance breaking every law about smoking in our state.

Apologies. It was a screenshot to be used as an example, but if a member doesn't like the negative comments they can go to the company's FB page where it's a smorgasbord of new hire co-workers hind kissing in hopes of an atta-boy believing this company could never do wrong.

This place is like a breakroom to discuss company BS. Or at our terminal, the smokers area that is only a foot outside the main entrance breaking every law about smoking in our state.
You know they made the corporate office tobacco free a year or so ago. Bet that will be the case system wide soon.

You know they made the corporate office tobacco free a year or so ago. Bet that will be the case system wide soon.

I sure hope so! Then the trashy smokers throw their cig butts all over the entrance when there's a ashtray nearby.

Clearly breaking our state law which prohibits smoking infront of business entrances.

Thanks for the help Mr. Canadian who wishes he could be a OD driver.

Looks like Mastio was created on a godaddy website. Does OD just send the owner living in his parents basement 100 bucks to say something good about the company?
Words going around, Billy was generous passing out those frequent mower awards to win the last Mastio award.