Did this fourm die???

ouch

thiings are tough all over . talked to an origanal driver today ,he said he was lucky o get a p/u after sitting in harrisburgh area for 12 hours , unlucky people got to sit longer . not a company thing ,just American buisness for now !

Might as well open up this board and call it "All of Harry's Ex-workers" fourm.
jevic, New century, P&P drivers

Seems that way already, doesn't it? Everyone and their brother is on this one. I'm cool with it, just seems funny that pretty much everyone on the NCT section was laid off from one or more of Harry's many ventures.

not me .left for greener pastures 1 year 8 months before the most faithful met their demise .

I don't know but

it would seem to me if I had been Jevic driver and Harry sold me down the river to Yellow then I wouldn't ever trust that guy agin and knowing at anytime he could pull the rug out from underneath a man..just my 2 cents:1036316054:

Might as well open up this board and call it "All of Harry's Ex-workers" fourm.
jevic, New century, P&P drivers

Don't forget about WesternFreightway. Those drivers just love maroon (personally, I think the white kw with blue fenders complemented the all white Int/Flr with blue frame units nicely). Hardly see any WF on the road lately.

Western Freightways is part of NCT and slowly getting incorporated. I'm not quite sure by which date they will all be NCT but it is going to be this or next year. That is why you see less and less Western Freightways trucks.