Did you ever want to drive from the west coast to the east coast nonstop ?

it is MORONS like this, that give all the citizens rights groups something to continue to attack us with, and push for MORE laws, rules, and regulations.

i cannot fathom how he got past all the DOT scales, nor how being hopped up, he was never stopped, for some sort of traffic violation. i find it next to impossible he actually drove a straight and narrow line......

What gets me is why this is a subject of "news". A reckless IDIOT endangers lives from Washington to Massachusetts. He doesn't need to be recognized for his stupidity. He needs to be LOCKED UP in a psychiatric ward FOREVER.

What gets me is why this is a subject of "news". A reckless IDIOT endangers lives from Washington to Massachusetts. He doesn't need to be recognized for his stupidity. He needs to be LOCKED UP in a psychiatric ward FOREVER.
simple really..big trucks make big news......

you never hear of the trucker that donated food, or helped a stranded motorist, that's just not 5 PM, 6 PM, 10 PM, or 11 PM news worthy.......

but have video of a truck and it's driver, running a toll.....or scrapping a car's side......well now...let's get that on the news ASAP.....let's cut into a tv show to show that video.>>!!!!!

Sickening how this is still going on today's day and age. With all the laws out against this behavior it should be non-existent.

The courts need to make an example of this tool.

For ALL,

Saw this in me LiveTrucking e-mail feed a few days back.

Some people might be surprised the numbers of Truck drivers DAILY running somewhere "tuned up".
- - - -
"High Speed Chicken Feed" is still available in West Memphis, Ar-not-kansas as well, I'm sure, at Bonnie View Road, I-20, X 472(?), Dallas, Texas.
CHEERS!! -sent frum my moto z droid-