SEFL | Dilemma... Dallas or Fort Worth Location?

mlang216

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey fellas,

If anyone can answer that question for me I'd much appreciate that. I'm wondering which location is busier, or if there is a noticeable difference in workload. I'm personally looking for a company that'll work me the max. 5 years in foodservice, I've been to hell and back, and I think I'm ready to try freight. I'm considering Saia and Southeastern, the two places closest to me.

Basically, I'm wondering if SEFL can keep me busy! Also will they hire without a hazmat, contingent on me getting the X endorsement or must I obtain immediately?

Thanks,
mlang216

Saia will work the doggie doo out of ya doing Starbucks, and Cosmoprof and all the other nuisance type freight they haul. If you got away from food service to stop humping so much freight , don't go into a city job at Saia !

Hey fellas,

If anyone can answer that question for me I'd much appreciate that. I'm wondering which location is busier, or if there is a noticeable difference in workload. I'm personally looking for a company that'll work me the max. 5 years in foodservice, I've been to hell and back, and I think I'm ready to try freight. I'm considering Saia and Southeastern, the two places closest to me.

Basically, I'm wondering if SEFL can keep me busy! Also will they hire without a hazmat, contingent on me getting the X endorsement or must I obtain immediately?

Thanks,
mlang216

SEFL is opening a third terminal in the Dallas area. Very busy there, you should have no problem getting plenty of hours. You will need an X endorsement X before they will hire you.

Thanks bro. They just posted in dallas. Just looking at the Fort Worth branch, it doesn't look like it'd be busy.