Yellow | Direct Deposit

Like Animo said......the money's there even if the receipt isn't!! The company still makes a big deal about putting the checks out at 12:01. The majority of us have direct deposit and It doesn't affect us. Those that have regular checks can't get them cashed until the next business day.........but RDWY likes it that way!!:deal: DS.

I did when I wuz there, and I do now on my pension check. Can't be bothered going to the bank, big waste of time.

TheBigR said:
I did when I wuz there, and I do now on my pension check. Can't be bothered going to the bank, big waste of time.
This from a gut who has all the time in the world!?

serta said:
If he is like the other retired people I know... he probablly wonders how he did it all and still worked...I bet he dont have any time to drive now... Like HOW DID I DO IT>>>>

Toxic said:
If he is like the other retired people I know... he probablly wonders how he did it all and still worked...I bet he dont have any time to drive now... Like HOW DID I DO IT>>>>
You hit the nail on the head. I'm more busy now than when I wuz workin. All those nights driving to Boston with your head bouncing off the steering wheel cuz you were so exhausted, I miss that like my next heart attack. Don't know where I used to find the time to TCB. They could offer me the moon to come back and I just couldn't cuz I don't have the time.

serta said:
Wanna see what else keeps me busy? Ya get to do this kind of stuff with a Teamster pension.

lancaster004.jpg

Thats me, holding the steering wheel (just like Roadway). Partners with a couple other retired union guys with too much time and money on their hands.

Picture059.jpg

copy.jpg

serta said:
hmmm, why does it say comp on the windsheild? Oh wait, you and other union guys own it, I see now!
On Sat we ran in the "Competition Eliminator" bracket, just an abbreviation.

Toxic said:
Is that primer on it now BigR? Or are you gonna paint it?
Not sure what to do. Primer is really old school, just like the car and the owners.........