ODFL | Directions updated ?

Off the top of my head I can't remember which ones are wrong. I was foolish enough at one time to save the trip sheets and bring them in to my terminal and bring it to my managers attention. I would always get the same reply, "they're working on that". I did at one time get them to add alt. route directions to KCY when they had the exit closed for construction a while back.

Parsons was not right at one time. It may be fixed now. It is usually better to go in I 35 to KCY instead of I 70. What you have to understand is some routes are just not ran much. MFS to PAR for instance at one time anyway there were just no directions on the trip sheet that may be fixed now but it was just up to the driver to figure out how to get there. That meant trying to figure out the best skinny roads through Arkansas.

Parsons was not right at one time. It may be fixed now. It is usually better to go in I 35 to KCY instead of I 70. What you have to understand is some routes are just not ran much. MFS to PAR for instance at one time anyway there were just no directions on the trip sheet that may be fixed now but it was just up to the driver to figure out how to get there. That meant trying to figure out the best skinny roads through Arkansas.

There are no directions on some trip sheets, the MFS to PAR is an example. If the person that dispatches you is slightly helpful they can print a route guide say from MRT to PAR which would give you the route. You have to know the terminals and figure it out. One of my favorites is when they dispatch you and there is no route guide to a terminal you've never been to. When you ask them they then ask you, don't you have a map? That is always the start of a great conversation, what an ice breaker!

Oh yeah!They have directons now and your routed up through fayettville ak,us 63,us 60,us 360 man what a ride:toxic: The other highway to hell is SPM-MFS,PAR-NSH,wow now that is crazy:TR10driving03: