ABF | DIRTFT revisited

Damned Idiot Retired Truckers Fueling Turmoil..........Only applies in my case............

I like "The Skill and The Will".............."We Have the Skill, They Have the Will,....To Have Us Foot The Bill..."
how much did it cost to come up with "The Skill and The Will" Slogan...yep--the Logistics Division has the skill and the will to
destroy ABF Freight System--that is for sure

You're a poet and don't know it and your toes show it...(they're Longfellow's) ha ha ha :hilarious:

What the Heck am I doing with Longfellow's Toes? Would the length be similar to Longfellow's Nose? Would both of Those be an indicator of the size of my..............( I'm stumped here........Hose?..........Things that Arose?.........Littoral Prose?............Damn,......gotta break out the Ol' Thesaurus again......)

What the Heck am I doing with Longfellow's Toes? Would the length be similar to Longfellow's Nose? Would both of Those be an indicator of the size of my..............( I'm stumped here........Hose?..........Things that Arose?.........Littoral Prose?............Damn,......gotta break out the Ol' Thesaurus again......)

You need to go back to work, Too much time on your hands!

You need to go back to work, Too much time on your hands!
I was kind of wondering how his marriage was holding out since his retirement. :hilarious:

I hear Puerto Rico is hiring truck drivers................However, I am too busy gazing introspectively at my navel to be bothered with a job.......

Funnily enough, the longer I lay around on retirement,....the closer my navel gets to my eyes..........
Canary, just think, when you've been retired 27yrs like myself, where do you think its going to be?

Canary, just think, when you've been retired 27yrs like myself, where do you think its going to be?

Probably right around my eyebrows,...........constantly blinking to get the belly-button lint off the eyelashes..........Jabba the Hutt will look svelte and fit next to me.......

From the footage that I saw even if they had a driver for the truck he couldn't get down the street.

Puerto Rico port drivers have had an ongoing organization battle with the Port Authority. I wonder if that has anything to do with the scarcity of drivers too? I saw the road pictures,......pretty bad,.....going to take some "inventiveness" to get down the roads....

Why don't they get some of those seasonally laid-off "Ice Road Truckers" to get those loads through? Those bunch of "rough 'n' tough" steering wheel holders can do ANYTHING!.........or so we're told on TV.....

That's funny. The way I see it the only way to get assistance to them would be air drop it from a cargo plane.