Dirvers Wanted

DRIVERS WE NEED YOUR HELP ON GETTING OUT THE WORD OF TRUCKINGBOARDS.COM WE NEED ALL YOUR HELP WHEN YOU ROAD AND LOCAL DRIVERS SEE OR GO TO THE OTHER TERMINALS PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN ALL STAY IN TOUCH AND BOND TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THINGS DONT GET OUT OF CONTROL AND WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT GOING ON AT ALL TERMINALS I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT SOMETIMES MANAGEMENT READ THIS TO SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHNG POST PLEASE DO MABY WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER

THANKS GUY'S FOR ALL YOU HELP BE SAFE:funky: :smilie_132: HAVE A GREATWEEKEND

now you and I know and everyone that works at J1 knows that your buddy Ole pal gabby dad is a direct pipeline to l.r. and across the driveway,so whats said on here is relayed to upper management in an instant...does the term back stabber come to mind??

now you and I know and everyone that works at J1 knows that your buddy Ole pal gabby dad is a direct pipeline to l.r. and across the driveway,so whats said on here is relayed to upper management in an instant...does the term back stabber come to mind??

Never really hid that. Not sure if there is anyone on the Jevic board that doesn't know who I am. You should have the guts to call direct. Your BS is lame on this board. You dont work here. You haven't for quite some time, but you can't let go, like some ex who becomes a stalker. You're a joke and you don't matter. You have nothing of value to say except to try to call me out.

Ain't America a wonderful place...I can say what I want value or not and you can get upset and reply...DON'T YA JUST LUV IT!!!!

The Stalker...hahahahahahahaha

Yeah sure, i wont say that i was told to drive 30 miles to fill out and application 4 OTR.. In Houston.. Then to be only told there hiring local drivers.. day cabs in Hou yrd aint moving.. Just collecting dust.. maybe in Jan. Good Luck!

so what is back stabing about any thing that is going on the trucking boards dont you think upper mgt is not reading this stuff? they need to know whats going on at this level if I was the boss I would be here all the time I think some of this is important info. my be if you gave a ---- about JEVIC would be here doing something about IT we cant keeping Paying pople like YOU to sit around all day and read the paper and do a few del and a p/u or two so its time for you to say good by and be done with YOU. WE the workers at JEVIC need to make every move count to Stay on top of the game