Holland | Dispatch procedures

Caddy it's to bad you can't say what Terminal you work at because I would enjoy getting there and give you a pie in the face for starting all this wondering. FACT 1: Holland has talked about ABC Dispatch. FACT 2: there are changes coming. When they come we will all face the facts and see how they want to run there company so they can be here in the future. That's if you want to be here in the future!

He's an idot who thinks he knows more than the people who runs Holland. Futhermore I doubt he even works for us and by keeping himself hidden I wouldn't even think of wasting a pie on him, words will be enough so here you go Caddy you in my opion aint nothing but a big Wuss.

Collard Green that's not good enough! He's a Panzy and Funny Clothes. But you are right that he doesn't even work for our company!

Hey Cash Cow ABC dispatch is very simple A means leaving from your home terminal. So A to B go to bed, B to C go to bed, then finally C back to A your home terminal. Now we you get back home you start the ABC dispatch all over!

Last Updated Saturday August 12, 2006
Terms Of Use Strictly Enforced
You agree, through your use of this Truckingboards.com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This may be humorous to you, but legal actions can be taken against you...We at this Truckingboards.com forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you...keep it clean guys