FedEx Freight | Disqualification appeal

Would a insurance ticket disqualify me? I just started about a month ago..
It is considered a non moving violation. You should be ok as long as it didn't happen before you were hired and didn't disclose it. If you don't report tickets and they find out it is a high probability you will be seeking new employment

The appeals process is a complete joke! I took down a cable tv line over a city street and they gave me a chargable. I appealled it and they decided it was a still a chargable. Other drivers refused to do residential deliveries because of my accident being a chargable, so they changed the policy to if you are moving forward when you take it down then it isn't a chargable. They still left mine as a chargable though even though I was going forward when the line came down. It's a no win situation!
If you had union representation there would be no charge. All wires are suppose to be 14ft high and the union during a grievance would have won that hands down.

I drove a yard dog at the hub for a while .... I always climbed down and looked before i jacked the trailer in the air.. heck red shirts call out the wrong door ... and yes I have even hit the wrong door ..hahaha
you better be looking as many pulls you do

yes look!!!

It's a horse, not a dog.

A horse is a horse of course of course.