Dissolve and disperse central states pension fund now !

Do you want what's yours from Central States ?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
The post of one of the most nonsensical members on the forum. A kid with a foul mouth that speaks from ignorance instead of knowledge. What's the matter kid, can't even confront me with a quote now? Is this what you have been reduced to, having to rely putting in digs from afar? Like I told you before, once the cursing begins then ends, all that's left is a whipped puppy dog. And here you are, a union Steward, you are a disgrace to all Stewards around the nation. Are you proud of yourself now?
Stay on topic or go back under Judy's desk where you belong

Stay on topic or go back under Judy's desk where you belong

Like I said, a whipped puppy dog. You just remember who started on who kid. What's the matter, can't finish something you start? That doesn't surprise me one bit seeing how you like to just give up and quit things instead of fighting for them.

By the way, that's another thing a whipped puppy dog does, starts crying about staying on topic. Don't get me wrong either, there are some that have that right to post about staying on topic. But you and I, both know that when it comes to staying on topic, we both have a tendency to steer off topic every once in awhile, don't we? So you, like me have no business crying about someone else staying on topic. After all, you don't want to be a hypocrite too, do you?

since the average active teamster is way over 20 years i'm sure no one would get much more than $40,000 dollars a year if it was divided along a years of service formula. since the current retirees are spending the active members future, i would suggest the cspf seize their assets in probate court when they die. and finally since i don't understand the issues, could someone tell me did the wall street bankers rip off the teamsters 707 and 469 pension fund like they ripped off the cspf.

I understand both sides of this issue. The fact is WE ALL HAVE BEEN SCREWED!!! My question is this, I have about 10 more years before I can retire. Why would I put one more penny into this dying pig knowing I will never get anything out of it? It sucks for all of us but there is only one thing to do, DISSOLVE AND DISPERSE!! Everyone , retirees and working members take what you get and move on. Not going to be easy but better than the running it broke and screwing everybody!

I understand both sides of this issue. The fact is WE ALL HAVE BEEN SCREWED!!! My question is this, I have about 10 more years before I can retire. Why would I put one more penny into this dying pig knowing I will never get anything out of it? It sucks for all of us but there is only one thing to do, DISSOLVE AND DISPERSE!! Everyone , retirees and working members take what you get and move on. Not going to be easy but better than the running it broke and screwing everybody!
the reason companies aren't leaving CSPF is because if they did the I.R.S. will bill them for their withdraw penalty. most companies don't have an extra billion dollars laying around!

since the average active teamster is way over 20 years i'm sure no one would get much more than $40,000 dollars a year if it was divided along a years of service formula. since the current retirees are spending the active members future, i would suggest the cspf seize their assets in probate court when they die. and finally since i don't understand the issues, could someone tell me did the wall street bankers rip off the teamsters 707 and 469 pension fund like they ripped off the cspf.
Most likely somebody was, was the Government overseeing those funds. Whats this got to do with CS?

Exactly!

F.Y.I.

zfL881d.jpg

Old news!!! Fund is in trouble!!! Old news!!!!
Hard to believe this is the first you have heard of this.
In the mail today...yes...Old news!!!
I suggest you read the article I posted more closely. It is the 2016 report from the Western Teamsters Pension Fund.
I posted it as for your information. I posted it to show a Teamster pension fund can be run efficiently.
I posted the same information a year ago. No brag, just fact. I receive a pension from both the CSPF and the
Western Teamsters.

Reactions: ESP
I suggest you read the article I posted more closely. It is the 2016 report from the Western Teamsters Pension Fund.
I posted it as for your information. I posted it to show a Teamster pension fund can be run efficiently.
I posted the same information a year ago. No brag, just fact. I receive a pension from both the CSPF and the
Western Teamsters.
how many actives? how many retired? how many inactive entitled to benefits in the future in the western conference?

It's OK mud, I have those senior moments as well. No doubt Triplex has them also. Besides you must be proud of the 13th check, I have never gotten one in Central States. :1036316054: Good for you.

It's OK mud, I have those senior moments as well. No doubt Triplex has them also. Besides you must be proud of the 13th check, I have never gotten one in Central States. :1036316054: Good for you.
It's not getting any easier.