Diverting the truth !

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
A letter was sent out about the bonuses that a , Mr J S and Mr B V had received , YES ! after checking the word BONUS out ... In the Dictionary the word BONUS is, extra payment, GIFT, DIVIDEND.. so i guess stock shares,car allowance, 401k match moneys is a BONUS .. ! M O did any drivers get anything like that ? NO !! Man you must think the people are stupid working here ! Can't you just tell the truth ? Now that it don't matters anymore , O yes ! by the way i have friends in the I.T department .. so we know ... Darksky !! Your new name is now , rain on my parade !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all the perks that management usually receive from just about any corporation THAT MAKES MONEY. Based on what we all now know, there must be profits sliding into their salaries in these forms. That being said, shame on them for not making the sacrifice as the drivers did and push some back to the employees possibly in the form of that 5% giveback. Like I said, they made their bed with these poor choices and now it's time to give back to those who've been making the sacrifices for the past 7 years.

so stock options were given? of NCTA the company ticker has no history...o thats right ITS NOT PUBLIC, come on keep fueling the crap

Stop diverting ! Open you eye's Man ! Face the truth .. The word is Bonus = GIFTS ! Say this to yourself BONUS = GIFTS ... The question is did they ever report that to the TAX man ?

Did you read the letter Werball ? restriced stock shares !! and that came from the horses mouth . so that's something else M O don't know about ?

by law any compensation has to be reported..but you know that right? you are barking up the wrong tree friend, it comes down to the fact that you are speculating...as is the union in this case ...the union isnt publicly traded sooo does the union scrutinize every purchase...LMAO no, there are those suspect categories in the

LM2...six figure salaries for union employees,....perks...THERE ARE 6 CATEGORIES ON THE LM2 for GIFTS/BONUSES, and other disbursements!!!

Again ! DIVERTING !!! Don't blame the union employees , it's here in NCT house it happen ... YES ! You may have another name for a BONUS , the working man looks in a Dictionary and it said Gifts . so just expect it,the people that took from the Local drivers,then received something extra ... Did any Local drivers receive any of what M O spoke about ? Technical B S , It's a GIFT !!! It was something extra ? Maybe the guilt is just coming out now ...NO NOT YOU !!!

MY point is that the union is nothing different and the fact that your heralding it as a perfect solution is false

very simple

MY point is that the union is nothing different and the fact that your heralding it as a perfect solution is false

very simple

so whats your solution ? ....i get it ...let the company treat its employees like crap, lie and steal and be complacent.....OR the employees can stand up for themselves like they are !!

Very Different !! You work for a company that should have the employees best interest ? Yes ! You just don't get it !!! Now they may have the TEAMSTER !! to check for there INTEREST . Now who is the blame ? The Teamsters or Management ? The employees are just trying to better there way of living ...NO pay increases going on 6 years or more , 65 / 70 hours a week no overtime .. And you can't see this !!! Man wake up !! I know you are management right ..